Newcastle 1-1 City post match thread

I'm not talking about Yaya playing in DeBruyne's position I'm talking about him playing atracking mid thus having someone to feed DeBruyne Aguero & Navas & also help in centre mid. Rather than having Delph tripping over his feet on the wing. The change to DeBruyns's play wiuld he minimal, as you have rightly pointed out that he doesn't stay upfront all the time.

What did our manager do? Fucking put him on the wing in order to weaken the team further by putting on Bony & a half fit Sterling BUT MOST IMORTANTLY KEEPING THE SAME FORMATION. Exactly as I predicted in the match thread.

Who's plan is best? His, moving DeBruyne to the wing, or mine puttng Yaya centre mid & moving DeBruyne a across a little bit ? Then of course from the bench we have Fernandinho who could replace Yaya at centre. But no, we have Bony instead because it's the only way this bloke plays.

I guess you are looking at Pellegrini's fantastic record for using young players as evidence that he didn't decide to prefer his mate Demichelis to Denayer ? Don't think a jury would buy it.

And as for 'building a team' for Pellegrini. No. Not 4222 no. It would set us back fucking decades.
He has a squad. A great squad And his job as manager is to get the best from it. Not to destroy it for an experiment in tactics.

See, you are impossible to talk with. Who said Sterling is half fit? You've stated it as fact.

There's no point discussing anything, you continually offer your opinion as fact. Toure has been largely awful in an advanced role. The system you are suggesting is the one torn apart at Spurs.
So your answer is no better. The system and players in it you suggest got battered at Spurs. There was one difference though. Fernandinho was playing in place of Delph argiably making us much stronger. So your answer is flawed.

See, you are impossible to talk with. Who said Sterling is half fit? You've stated it as fact.

There's no point discussing anything, you continually offer your opinion as fact. Toure has been largely awful in an advanced role. The system you are suggesting is the one torn apart at Spurs.
So your answer is no better. The system and players in it you suggest got battered at Spurs. There was one difference though. Fernandinho was playing in place of Delph argiably making us much stronger. So your answer is flawed.

We weren't playing Spurs.
As for Sterling. Just look at him. Nowhere near it. No pace. Surely you noticed ?

We weren't playing Spurs.
As for Sterling. Just look at him. Nowhere near it. No pace. Surely you noticed ?

No we weren't playing Spurs. So? It's a failed system. Why would he revert to it?

Sterling was fit. Otherwise he would have remained on the sidelines. I'll probably take the word of the medical staff and the player himself.

No we weren't playing Spurs. So? It's a failed system. Why would he revert to it?

Sterling was fit. Otherwise he would have remained on the sidelines. I'll probably take the word of the medical staff and the player himself.

You did fail to notice that the system we started with was the same one, with Yaya & Fernando, that has looked fucking awful every time, right, & you're not just trying to wind me up ?

The thing that really does people's heads in is: how does Bony get on the pitch when you have a really talented youngster sitting on the bench? If we had no-one else, well, fine. But it's not the case. Incomprehensible. Just his famous stubbornness from Pellegrini?
Strange how people are not noticing that KDB was the only person doing exciting things, from time to time, out on that pitch last night.
I think it's clear that MP was the man who probably pushed the Bony deal on the board rather than the other way around and like most managers they do not want to lose face and admit they were wrong.

Shame as Kelechi is suffering.

You did fail to notice that the system we started with was the same one, with Yaya & Fernando, that has looked fucking awful every time, right, & you're not just trying to wind me up ?

I didn't fail to notice it. My original point was its ridiculous that we've spent near £150 million this season and we need to play Fernandinho in every game. I've said all along Fernando & Ya Ya doesn't work.
Your suggestion has failed miserably in the past too.

This is my entire point, shunting De Bruyne to accommodate for diabolical recruitment in midfield is counter product. Ya Ya & Fernando should be good enough to get the better of Colback & Tiote. If they're not. They need fucking off. We all agree they are not good enough and bru do need fucking off.

Us being so totally reliant on one player is a huge mistake. Txiki's mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.