Newcastle 1-1 City post match thread

I don't think the motivation was lacking honestly (except Yaya was ridiculous at times). Sterling did nothing literally. Worried for our top 4 prospects with Arsenal, Swansea, Stoke and Southampton. All of the above teams will give us a game. Fuck the CL and please concentrate on the top 4.

Not much I can say....terrible game! Last couple of weeks its been great to see the boys play up to the level we know they can do....tonight, one of the worst games all season...most of these shouldnt be able to look themselves in the mirror.....feel sorry for the fans that made the long midweek trip to see the team tonight......no excuses....just plain poor by most of the team....without that save by Hart at the end...Newcastle could have taken all 3 points....

there is a minimum standard mcfc players should play at regardless of them having a bad game. i would say kdb and mangala were the only ones to claim they was at that standard. I have never booed any of my team but tonight would of been the night that changed. They need to know that that dross was not good enough!! fucking disgrace

Kolarov can't defend anything and had multiple brainfarts.
Navas can't cross or dribble to his left.
Mangala can't pass.
Yaya can't seem to care enough to move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.