Newcastle 1-1 City post match thread

All gash to a man. Lacklusture shite. Only KDB can walk away with any dignity. Cant wait for this PL season to end. Piece of silvaware. Pep on the way. Decks cleared. A new set of heroes to take us om for next 5 years. Futures Blue. Safe journey home for travelling Blues. Shame you had to freeze your tits off watching that pish. CTID

They had a lot of fight in them, Newcastle, shame we didn't seem to have the same. Basically, they brought us down to their level.

Sterling seems to offer nothing, by the way.
He's been figured out a long time ago. His last season at Liverpool he was garbage, sometimes when you have players like Suarez in your team they make their team mates play better than they actually are. That's what I think it was with Raheem, he has nothing about him it just constantly looks like he's fighting with the ball.

After watching Spurs last night and our lot tonight, I want to cry.

The man in charge just can't leave quickly enough for me and take Yaya, Fernando, Sterling, Bony, Kolorov, Mangala & Delph with him.

well after watching that here are my thoughts on that display...

Lethargic
Lazy
Can't be arsed players
Bony over Kelechi AGAIN !!!!!! WTF
One dimensional

Roll on the summer and lets get rid of the garbage asap

No Nasri or Silva and we're functional in the midfield, at best.
Quite a few players looked as if they couldn't be bothered or certainly didn't fancy risking an injury. Wonder what's on their minds...

Huge disappointment after the Chelsea game . So much sloppy play and half-arsed passing. Thank god that Joe is very good at one-on-ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.