Newcastle (a) post match thread

Mate I spent 40 years feeling sick after city matches. I’m disappointed but won’t ever feel like that again. We were embarrassing tonight but why should you feel the pain. Believe me Leroy, Sergio etc will only be thinking of a long journey home by now. We’ve had wonderful wonderful moments over the last few years and will have many more. It’s footfall. It happens. Go watch a film and have a beer ;)
This is why we are blues .We never win at home we never win away we lost last week and we lost today we don't give a fuck because were all pissed MCFC OK

Everyone’s touch was terrible. To often we dithered on the ball when a quick pass would keep it moving and then we would lose it. Really can’t explain just how it was so spectacularly bad.

Guardiola was wank tonight. Took off Sane when it should have been Sterling then takes off Denilo when we've got a free-kick on the edge of the box to be replaced by Gundogan who hasn't kicked a ball since yesterday and makes him take the free-kick!

What a ridiculous statement.
Do you seriously think we could beat Real Or Barca playing like that!
No chance in hell, this team is years off winning the champions league and it won't be whilst Pep is here I assure you.

If we play like that of course not. But I think the Champions League is wide open this season, and we are as good a chance as any.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.