Newcastle (a) post match thread

It’s been a while since I was so disappointed with the teams performance. You could simply sense it by the number of passes going astray, hitting an opponent or simply on the wrong side of a teammate.

We can discuss the disallowed goal, KdB escaping a red or the penalty. It was simply not good enough by far. No will to win it. No desire. No aggression. No passion. And that hurts. Especially from what was by many stated as the best possible 11 to start. Times have changed.

Well at least we were good for 24 seconds.

Keep the faith blues. We have a marvellous team. Bit tired or unlucky tonight but we can just about still win this league.

98 points still possible and let’s see if liverool can get that.

Also still in 3 cups.

We go again.

Gutted but never give in.
That’s more like it.
The tight jeans and quiffy hair types are fannies.

The fact you have to explain that situation only shows how some of our posters have such limited football knowledge , glaringly obvious why KDB was replaced , but well done for showing the patience and politeness with your retort.
How does taking our best player off work? Protecting him for what? Arsenal game means fuck all after tonight.

Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore hopes defending champions Manchester City face a stiffer challenge in the coming season.

City sealed the title with five games to sparelast term and finished 19 points ahead of second place.

"It doesn't take away from City's excellence, but we want the season to go to the last," said Scudamore.

"I'd like multiple trophies needed in various locations on the last day because we don't know how it will end."

Scudamore, who will end a 19-year tenure in December, added: "I'd like someone to get a little bit closer to Manchester City.
Well has he got his wish? Maybe he'd like to get City closer to Liverpool now that they'll most certainly be 7 points clear of us tomorrow? - to get the season going until the last? ;-)

What a ridiculous statement.
Do you seriously think we could beat Real Or Barca playing like that!
No chance in hell, this team is years off winning the champions league and it won't be whilst Pep is here I assure you.
There’s a chance we’d raise our game for them. Not think we just have to turn up like tonight.

Guardiola was wank tonight. Took off Sane when it should have been Sterling then takes off Denilo when we've got a free-kick on the edge of the box to be replaced by Gundogan who hasn't kicked a ball since yesterday and makes him take the free-kick!
Don’t think it’s fair to blame pep. None of our players looked great

What a ridiculous statement.
Do you seriously think we could beat Real Or Barca playing like that!
No chance in hell, this team is years off winning the champions league and it won't be whilst Pep is here I assure you.
Your statement is even more ridiculous.

You really think that we can't beat Real or even Barcelona this year, are you mad?

Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore hopes defending champions Manchester City face a stiffer challenge in the coming season.

City sealed the title with five games to sparelast term and finished 19 points ahead of second place.

"It doesn't take away from City's excellence, but we want the season to go to the last," said Scudamore.

"I'd like multiple trophies needed in various locations on the last day because we don't know how it will end."

Scudamore, who will end a 19-year tenure in December, added: "I'd like someone to get a little bit closer to Manchester City.
So is Scudamore and the officials the reason for our defeat tonight ??
Seriously some fans need to give their heads a wobble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.