Newcastle (a) post match thread

Absolutely appalling performance.
First chance to close the gap and we perform like that.
At 2-1 we didn’t even try to get an equaliser.
10 minutes to go and we were playing like we were 2-1 up.
Fucking fuming!

I wouldn't say the title has gone, but do we deserve to win it? No.

Titles gone. Embarrasing performance. Keystone cops at the back, usual crap set pieces and clueless up front. Newcastle gone behind in 12 games this season and lost the lot but came up against us and our complacency after going 1 up.

So many players had a poor game today. Build up play was slow, passing was poor, slow to react, no real movement in final third and some really poor defending. We looked petrified as soon as Newcastle got in our final third. 7 points is a big gap but 14 more games. Don't give up yet Blues, yes it looks unlikely, but it's looked a lot more unlikely than this and we still did it. CTID.

Title race done. It's been coming our passing has been dog shit for quite a while ( for our standards). Most of the team was shocking tonight but I thought the full backs and aguero in particular. Apart from the goal and the disallowed one his touch was all over and he Leo hold of the ball far to much when I much better pass was on.....

Well focus on the domestic cups now and avoid the opening credits of every MOTD for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.