Newcastle (a) post-match thread

I just want to see Fern back in midfield for a game to see what is sparks.

Our entire game revolves around our midfield, in both phases of the game. At the moment we've got a glorified traffic cone and sideways passer in there messing with everything that makes us tick and it's KILLING us.

If we'd have got to when Laporte and Zinchenko are fit again about 7 points behind I'd still take our chances, but we will be about 11 or 12 behind which is too many. Gutted for Kev today scores what should be the winner only for silly foul and lack of awareness on the free kick to ruin it. Newcastle were being lauded for playing 10 men behind the ball, having 25% possession at home - mad.
Mate we did that against the top 4 before the takeover and we have to suck it up when it happens to us.

Fuming after that performance, the least you expect from a player is 100% effort, there were quite a few playing well below that today and then there was mendy , mahrez and jesus who were just crap

sterling needs a run on the right. We are cutting back every single fucking time on both wings. We miss sane from that respect.

we may have deserved to beat chelsea last week (just) but the performance itself wasnt good

I was there in the actual flesh. You know, at the game and not watching on a dodgy stream like you. Chelsea were excellent first 20 but after that we controlled the game. Whilst not great it was far from poor or not good.

Anyway, don't reply to me as I'm not in the mood for your shit today so will just ignore.

Liverpool have lost one in 50 odd haven’t they? With our form they would have to drop about 18 points , it’s all over.[/QUO7 my point was 7 points behind would have been doable as it's amazing what pressure does - they haven't won it for so long and our due an injury or two. But as I said 4 losses behind is a bridge too far. It wouldn't hurt so much if it was anyone else ahead. They will be confirmed as the greatest team to have ever played it's sickening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.