Newcastle (A) | Post-Match Thread

We'd be spunking fuck all if that money goes on an already incredible Haaland.

if torres can get a good run of games next season then maybe he will be a superstar
sterling and jesus sorry and hate saying it coasting again ? both are truly not in any of peps plans next season
the time is right to sell both and get new blood knowning the false 9 works if need be

haaland must be watching and thinking i would walk to manchester and sign for city right now
the summer clean out will be ruthless by pep ? players out of contrack and players just need to move on. so a couple more can step up from the youth system and 2 or 3 new signings and manchester city will be ready to go again

Tonight confirmed....
1. Ake and Garcia are both terrible.
2. Torres is a huge talent and a natural finisher.
3. Rodri is very good and vastly underrated
4. Sterling is sadly out of form and lacking confidence

I’d say there’s a 0% chance of that. Literally none. But what Torres has done is made himself the go-to sub should we find ourselves trailing in the 2nd half.
That was my opinion just before Pep's
Interview. After it Torres is a nailed on starter.

Thought Raz started decently but had a few moves not come off and seemed to lose confidence. Really hope he turns his form around.

Ake was unlucky with the penalty but he ran around the Newcastle player for their goal. Not quite sure what he was thinking there. Defensively we seemed to lose structure and chase the ball at times like school kids. Garcia has serenity so can see why Pep rates him but i don't think he has the brain to back it up quite yet especially with his low average speed. Not our problem for much longer though. When the centre backs aren't on it Walkers head goes and he does dumb stuff like the penalty.

Made up for Torres who took his goals almost Aguero style. My only concern and i think why he struggles wide is that he is too nice and not forceful enough. His finishing though especially tonight looks top class but if he was to be our Aguero replacement I'd want to see more aggression from him. Great goals tonight though.

Think Pep has his team in mind for the final and no one did enough to change it. Too soon for Torres as I think he'd replace Mahrez BUT Riyadh is a certainty for me

Pep knows what he’s doing although Im afraid half our squad dont. A very good win but expected more. A lot of this team clearly won’t be getting game time next season.
giphy.gif

Tonight confirmed....
1. Ake and Garcia are both terrible.
2. Torres is a huge talent and a natural finisher.
3. Rodri is very good and vastly underrated
4. Sterling is sadly out of form and lacking confidence
Can't agree regarding Ake. It didn't work out for him today, but when fully fit he will be a very good back up. Agree with the rest.

Couple of options for the final materialized tonight, using Jesus out right and Torres up front. Certainly from the subs bench things are looking much better. And we're record breakers again.

torres jesus sterling will be watching the champions league final from the bench unless of a injury to somebody
the false 9 will be rolled out again and foden KDB and mahrez will rotate the number 9 role

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.