Newcastle (A) | Post-Match Thread

Tonight confirmed....
1. Ake and Garcia are both terrible.
2. Torres is a huge talent and a natural finisher.
3. Rodri is very good and vastly underrated
4. Sterling is sadly out of form and lacking confidence
1. Akes fine. Garcia plays for Barcelona
2. We already knew that.
3. He's properly rated.
4. He's been out of form for 6 solid months at what point do we say he's not good anymore.

Fucking fun game though.

Absolutely no doubt Haaland is a talent.
Question has to be would Haaland fit our style of play and be worth the vast outlay?
We’re not doing too badly without him after all.
I’m sure we will be trying to sign him but not at the prices being talked about.
The key point for me is that Haaland seems to be the real deal AND buying him means that nobody else can have him...

Delightful. Quality entertainment this lot. Many teams now fall into the trap of counter attacking quickly during the middle of the first half, and we've sussed how to turn that into open games which we nearly always win. It always results in a very, very enjoyable matches.

Strangely, I'm almost as happy with tonight as the eventual fact of winning the league. The little things matter. Every player, every match, every story.

One more big step for the club to take coming up, which will cap it all - but there are many more small steps to be taken by individuals in the last couple of league games. These small stories matter so much, add so much to the experience of watching this team. And that's been the case all season.

All I remember is the 3-3 game with Kinkladze....If you want to see Messi preincarnate, watch Kinky take Newcastle to the works.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.