Newcastle (A) | Post-Match Thread

Sterling is obviously a confidence player and is shot. After England disaster a few years ago, Iceland I think, Pep called him, told him how much we needed him and totally boosted his confidence. He then delivered a couple of outstanding seasons. I’m not sure Pep feels the same way now and we have so many options, Sterling probably feels the writing is on the wall. No way I’m slagging him though after what he gave us those seasons. Some should hang their heads.
City Raider. Agree with your thoughts And I’m grateful for what he has given us. Just a muse of my own.... on the basis Raz may decide the best route is out with a new adventure overseas and on the basis Barca and Madrid may be preferred destinations for him but they are broke, do any elite overseas teams who he may consider joining have players that we need and who we would consider to be a good swop? Player trading may become the new norm this summer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.