Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will adopt a permanent back 5, their strength is through the pace on breaks. KW & FD should have enough pace to cope with them. The barcodes have a big pitch like ours but raffa knows he will have to use the Huddersfield/WHU tactic to stop us. Score early, it will shut their crowd up, although I can’t see us doing that. Tire them out by making them chase the ball. Seems to have worked for most of the coach stations.
Didn’t really like seeing Zabba humiliated v this lot.
I hope we stick at least 2 or 3 past them without reply and no injuries.

At some point we will draw, or get beaten, this season.....but not in this game. City win is all I can predict.
They will try to defend in numbers and break quick, but the longer our winning run continues (and the crushing of all teams and tactics put in front of us) the more our team is feared by opponents.
We have hit a stage now where opposing teams actively worry about what we can do to them rather than what they can do to us. Newcastle are no different.
We will pass them to death and win comfortably. Benitez has probably already chalked this game off as a loss anyway. 3-0 away win.

3-5-2

Delph - Ota - Walker

Sterling - kdb - dinho - Silva - Sane

Aguero - Jesus

Go for the jugular 6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.