Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 attacking players in an away game ???

Yeh why not :)

I’ve read loads of people throwing scorn at the idea we can be get at, offering in repost that we keep the ball and never let the opposition have a chance.

Would be a laugh!

How does one post a link to the 2 goals scored by YAYA in the 2-0 win at Newcastle - ? - was it May 2014 ? -

I was saying yesterday would be good to see David , Bernado, KDB & Gundagon all start in same team and play 90 mins together, probably wont do much for balance of team but would be nice.

I watched the West ham Newcastle game West Ham could have scored 5 or 6 as well as Nrewcastle can't imagine they will play as open as yesterday. But they have speed in their team which will make it different than last few away games.

Picked this up from pep presser.

"Rising star Phil Foden has been spotted in a leg brace with crutches this week after going off injured against Leicester. Unfortunately, the news isn’t good…
“He’s injured. It’s not good. He will not be able to play,” Guardiola said. “We were lucky with De Bruyne against Spurs. With Phil, we were not lucky. It’s a ligament. He’ll be out for a time

“The referees need to protect the players.”

Peps words need repeating. Merlin has always been hacked down - we were lucky with KdB (Dele Ali - foul).

I'm going for 0-3 win to the blueboys
No I think it might end this time. May not be a bad thing we need a serious reality check as we are starting to believe our own propaganda always dangerous that. I would much rather lose this one and really give it to the red dippers in a couple of weeks.

3-1 or 2-1 win for us. Rotate the squad a bit. I'd start Gundogan for KDB and Silva for Sane/Sterling. Keep Kun in the line-up though. He looks like he may go on a mini run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.