Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Danilo - Otamendi - Mangala - Delph
Fernandinho
D. Silva - Gundogan
B. Silva - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sane
Gabriel Jesus​

I feel some complacency setting in and we're due for a slip up. Still, I think we have enough to see them through. 3 - 1 City

Anyone got a lust of our results there over the last few years? Used to be a tougher ground for us in bygone days, but not for quite a few years

No I think it might end this time. May not be a bad thing we need a serious reality check as we are starting to believe our own propaganda always dangerous that. I would much rather lose this one and really give it to the red dippers in a couple of weeks.
Disagree with all of your post, apart from the bit about the red dippers

No I think it might end this time. May not be a bad thing we need a serious reality check as we are starting to believe our own propaganda always dangerous that. I would much rather lose this one and really give it to the red dippers in a couple of weeks.
When you say 'we are starting to believe our own propaganda' who do you mean ?, because I don't see any evidence that the players or coaching team are thinking like that.

Anyone got a lust of our results there over the last few years? Used to be a tougher ground for us in bygone days, but not for quite a few years
Drew the last league game there, 1-1. Won the six before that going back to Clueless being manager.

Bloody memory is shite, senility is a bad thing!
I'd forgotten the draw until I looked at this :)

https://www.11v11.com/teams/manchester-city/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Newcastle United/

Players were mailing it in under an outgoing manager at that stage and we seem to like playing Newcastle over the last decade, one horrific performance in the league cup aside.
For my money this is the worst Newcastle side we've played in my memory as well. Confident we'll win with some to spare.

Don’t think this is the game to rest KDB, Silva etc. The team that beat Bournemouth will get the best part of 4 days rest, play a strong team then rotate for Palace for the two-games-in-two-days debacle.

The downside of this is that it might be a slightly ‘weaker’ team v Palace.

I don’t think Pep will play many of his key players in back to back games with the exception of those he thinks have the attributes to cope - Eddy, Ota, KW, Dinho, Delph. Don’t think he’ll risk the flair players.

Absolutely crazy this Christmas schedule.
Why all the games at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.