Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson Walker Kompany Otamendi Delph Fernandinho Silva Gundogan Bernardo Sterling Aguero

Both Gundogan and Bernardo deserve a start after finding some form, Sane has been poor for awhile and De Bruyne could do with a rest
“Sane has been poor for a while”??!! Wtf he played very well against spurs and Swansea, didn’t play against Leicester, seriously where the fuck do you get that idea from?!

_______________________Ederson____________________

Danilo________Otamendi_______Mangala__________Delph

____________________Fernandinho__________________

_____________Silva_________________Bernardo______

Sterling________________Jesus_______________Sane

No I think it might end this time. May not be a bad thing we need a serious reality check as we are starting to believe our own propaganda always dangerous that. I would much rather lose this one and really give it to the red dippers in a couple of weeks.

"Starting to believe our own propaganda" This City side is awesome, that's not propaganda its pure fact. The only way we're losing this is if we have a major off day which I can't really see happening. Liverpool will be a big test given their forward line but I can see us winning there as well.

Last edited:
Ederson Walker Kompany Otamendi Delph Fernandinho Silva Gundogan Bernardo Sterling Aguero

Both Gundogan and Bernardo deserve a start after finding some form, Sane has been poor for awhile and De Bruyne could do with a rest

When you say sane poor for a while .... I assume you have airbrushed his fantastic performance against spurs from your mind which was just a week or so ago.

Ederson
Danilo - Otamendi - Mangala - Delph
Fernandinho
D. Silva - Gundogan
B. Silva - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sane
Gabriel Jesus​

I feel some complacency setting in and we're due for a slip up. Still, I think we have enough to see them through. 3 - 1 City
why would you leave out kdb, walker, sterling and start mangala.

Tough, tough game. I'll take 1-1 right now.
fishing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.