Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We like to play in Newcastle and their pitch should suit us. Them winning at West Ham and home advantage might result in them playing a bit more open.

I expect some rotation but not a lot. Newcastle might rotate as well. Our bench is much stronger so another aspect that’ll be in our advantage.

So I honestly can’t see us dropping points. Bit football is a crazy old game ...

No I think it might end this time. May not be a bad thing we need a serious reality check as we are starting to believe our own propaganda always dangerous that. I would much rather lose this one and really give it to the red dippers in a couple of weeks.

Go on, I'll bite - how do you come to that strange conclusion

After weeks of playing it safe and getting no reward, Newcastle threw everything forward yesterday and took three points. Now, does Benitez revert to type, or chance his arm and go for it? I rather think he’ll be more open and then play the same way against Brighton.

Ederson Walker Kompany Otamendi Delph Fernandinho Silva Gundogan Bernardo Sterling Aguero

Both Gundogan and Bernardo deserve a start after finding some form, Sane has been poor for awhile and De Bruyne could do with a rest

No I think it might end this time. May not be a bad thing we need a serious reality check as we are starting to believe our own propaganda always dangerous that. I would much rather lose this one and really give it to the red dippers in a couple of weeks.
Honestly mate can't see anyone beating us in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.