Newcastle. A small club in the North East(Ferguson)

Train said:
Van Persies left peg said:
Train said:
Its not about success. Everyone has success in some shape or form, its how he's gone about it that makes me wish him nothing but the worst.

A comparison to a person deemed too big to fall may be more apt than what you might think.

Come off it, lets be honest here, you, he and all city fans hate Ferguson because hes been successfull and won things at your local rivals, a club you despise, thats the crux of it, you can dress it up however you want but we both know thats why, and i dont have a problem with it, in 20 years time if Mancini or whoever has done the same at City ill probably despise them to, but i certainly wont start using that as an excuse to wish death on them or hope they have a heart attack so i can stand around mocking them in a stadium, what sort of sick individual does that?

I just took offence to what any of you would if roles were reversed, i doubt youd take to kindly to seeing a United fan hoping Roberto Mancini caught cancer and died at OT for example, youd be rightly appalled and disgusted, and id hope the person who said such a thing would be dealt with in the appropriate manner, banned at the very least.

Maybe its just me, but i dont get so wound up over a game of football that i find the need to hate someone so much i want them to die for no other reason than them managing a rival football team, its actually laughable when you think about it, makes you wonder what sort of sad unfullfilling life a person must have to have these thoughts in the first place.

No, i dislike him for his actions, not his success. His arrogance, his ability to step on people in order to gain something for himself, his mind games, & his complete disregard and lack of respect for the Governing body of this game etc have a lot to do with my disdain for this fuckfaced asshole of man, not his trophy cabinet nor his title.

You should look at yourself before you question others, your opening paragraph is so typical of a rag living in a world of arrogance.

His actions, like what? criticising officials? you must hate Mancini then, hes done that many times this season not least 2 days ago criticising an official for not being fit enough wasn't it? what about all the other managers who criticise referees on a weekly basis? Rodgers? redknapp? Martinez? Pardew? Wenger? Benitez? hate them all to??

Arrogance? so you hate every arrogant person on the planet enough to wish them dead then or just Ferguson who just so happens to manage very successfully Manchester United football club??

Stepping on which people?? who are you on about?

Mind games? so you want Mourinhio dead to then i assume seeing as hes as good and as frequent a user as any at mind games?

Come off it, had Ferguson been a managerial failure no one would give a fuck about him, you hate him because of what hes done, and specifically who hes done it with, if i were to believe for 1 second you hate him for all the above then you must hate a lot of people in the world of football.

Brendan rodgers has spent 6 months complaining about referees not giving Liverpool penalties, actively asking for decisions in pre match press conferences, im very interested to hear your take on this seeing as you hate so very much these people who show no respect for the 'games governing body'.....

dom said:
Now i see why i was warned about you the day i joined the forum...hehe some people take things a little to seriously i guess, but maybe you should find things outside of football to concentrate all that inner built up hate and bile you seem to be festering?? believe it or not theres lots of things in life that are worth that sort of emotion and passion, far more than a game of 22 people kicking a lump of oxygen around anyway :)

Jelly and ice cream? kids love it i hear :)

-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:02 pm --

What comments?

So presumably you have no defence of the old alky's rant about the ref after the Swans debacle????

What rant?? ive already asked and you've failed to deliver, ill give you another chance....what comments??

And in what way is this related to me taking offence to the wishing of death on football managers??

I wish the **** was dead

bluevengence said:
dom said:
So presumably you have no defence of the old alky's rant about the ref after the Swans debacle????

What rant?? ive already asked and you've failed to deliver, ill give you another chance....what comments??

And in what way is this related to me taking offence to the wishing of death on football managers??

I wish the **** was dead

And i pity you, so we're all happy :)

mcmanus said:
Kid, theres a difference between dislike and damn right disgusting remarks, maybe its your upbringing i dont know, but wishing death on people and comparing them to child sex offenders because you dont like them is pathetic, i imagine your very young as i cant begin to think a grown man with a full working set and meaningful life would make such remarks but i dont know you so i cant say, but nah your bang out of order, by all means criticise United, its a city board i dont care what you say in that respect i totaly get its a city board and what not, but theres a line you shouldn't cross and you most certainly have as far as im concerned, your basically saying someone deserves to die because they manage a team you dont like and use the fact hes made remarks about officials as some sort of reasonable excuse fot it, i mean seriously its quite ridiculous really, ITS A GAME OF FOOTBALL, maybe you should start to realise that.

You used the word kid just like Slur used the word wee. To slyly try to put someone down. Please try again.

I called him a kid because i cannot believe a grown man with an ounce of maturity in life sits around all day wishing death on people because they manage football teams they dislike....i put such comments down to immaturity which is usually associated with children with little else in their lifes to worry about.

Im sure the majority of this forum have children of their own and wifes etc, i doubt they fester such bile inside them over a football manager seeing as they've likely grasped whats important in life.

-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:13 pm --

dom said:

The comments about the ref for that game having a shocker and possibly being too young for responsibility at a Prem match.... selective memory, M8????

My apologies, having spent Christmas away with family i wasn't glued to skysportsnews and the finer details concerning football managers comments after games, as i say my apologies, as for his comments i fail to see what relevance they have regarding a poster wishing people dead?? maybe you can fill in the gaps for me with your superior intellect?

It doesn't

I was trying to extricate this thread form your silly squabble with another poster and move discussion on
The question I have for you is this

If Roberto and Harry are being called to account by the FA for criticising the ref after the games on Weds, do you think that it is consistent for them to cravenly ignore an identical performance after the Swansea flop?

Van Rapists left peg im going to say it as well, i wish he was dead as well, if you dont like reading it then exit our board and fuck off over to Sad Cafe

bluevengence said:

I wish the **** was dead

And i pity you, so we're all happy :)

Not till the **** dies im not :(

mcmanus said:
Kid, theres a difference between dislike and damn right disgusting remarks, maybe its your upbringing i dont know, but wishing death on people and comparing them to child sex offenders because you dont like them is pathetic, i imagine your very young as i cant begin to think a grown man with a full working set and meaningful life would make such remarks but i dont know you so i cant say, but nah your bang out of order, by all means criticise United, its a city board i dont care what you say in that respect i totaly get its a city board and what not, but theres a line you shouldn't cross and you most certainly have as far as im concerned, your basically saying someone deserves to die because they manage a team you dont like and use the fact hes made remarks about officials as some sort of reasonable excuse fot it, i mean seriously its quite ridiculous really, ITS A GAME OF FOOTBALL, maybe you should start to realise that.

You used the word kid just like Slur used the word wee. To slyly try to put someone down. Please try again.

I called him a kid because i cannot believe a grown man with an ounce of maturity in life sits around all day wishing death on people because they manage football teams they dislike....i put such comments down to immaturity which is usually associated with children with little else in their lifes to worry about.

Im sure the majority of this forum have children of their own and wifes etc, i doubt they fester such bile inside them over a football manager seeing as they've likely grasped whats important in life.

dom said:

The comments about the ref for that game having a shocker and possibly being too young for responsibility at a Prem match.... selective memory, M8????

My apologies, having spent Christmas away with family i wasn't glued to skysportsnews and the finer details concerning football managers comments after games, as i say my apologies, as for his comments i fail to see what relevance they have regarding a poster wishing people dead?? maybe you can fill in the gaps for me with your superior intellect?

As a football fan, you must have been on the fucking moon not to know what Ferguson said. Armchair much?

dom said:
mcmanus said:

dom said:

It doesn't

I was trying to extricate this thread form your silly squabble with another poster and move discussion on
The question I have for you is this

If Roberto and Harry are being called to account by the FA for criticising the ref after the games on Weds, do you think that it is consistent for them to cravenly ignore an identical performance after the Swansea flop?

Right, thats fine, i was getting bored trying to educate those who fail to see how mentally ill a person has to be to harbour such thoughts over rival football managers anyway, wierdos, am happy to answer your question:

Can you be so kind as to link the comments of Ferguson after the Swansea game, as i said i wasn't at home over Christmas, didn't see the game nor the subsequent post match fall out so its kind of hard for me to make a judgement on something ive not seen or read im sure you can appreciate that?

As for Redknapp and Mancini though, i dont see what defence either has? Mancini made comments about the referees fitness for the game i believe? Ferguson did that a couple of years ago against wiley i think it was, he received a record fine and was banned for 4 games or something, so surely the FA has to do something in this case having set a precedent in the past? same with Redknapp, he was seemingly calling foys integrity into question by bringing up old incidents during his time at Tottenham as a way of saying foy is biased against his teams over a prolonged period, again i don't see how the FA can not charge someone for saying that???

Like i say i dont know what ferguson said after the swansea game, hence id appreciate it if you could link the comments, did he say Oliver was biased or question his integrity the same way Mancini and Redknapp did the other day?? did he suggest Oliver was overweight/unfit for the match?<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:44 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Tooth said:
mcmanus said:

dom said:

As a football fan, you must have been on the fucking moon not to know what Ferguson said. Armchair much?

Nah, its called having a life and responsibilities not revolving around football, you should try it, its a very fulfilling experience and by the looks of it helps with a persons mental state.... :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.