Newcastle. A small club in the North East(Ferguson)

We should all stop feeding the troll so he can fuck off back to sadcafe imo.

Fireworks at the party will go down a treat!

Van Persies left peg said:
dom said:
I called him a kid because i cannot believe a grown man with an ounce of maturity in life sits around all day wishing death on people because they manage football teams they dislike....i put such comments down to immaturity which is usually associated with children with little else in their lifes to worry about.

Im sure the majority of this forum have children of their own and wifes etc, i doubt they fester such bile inside them over a football manager seeing as they've likely grasped whats important in life.

-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:13 pm --

My apologies, having spent Christmas away with family i wasn't glued to skysportsnews and the finer details concerning football managers comments after games, as i say my apologies, as for his comments i fail to see what relevance they have regarding a poster wishing people dead?? maybe you can fill in the gaps for me with your superior intellect?

It doesn't

I was trying to extricate this thread form your silly squabble with another poster and move discussion on
The question I have for you is this

If Roberto and Harry are being called to account by the FA for criticising the ref after the games on Weds, do you think that it is consistent for them to cravenly ignore an identical performance after the Swansea flop?

Right, thats fine, i was getting bored trying to educate those who fail to see how mentally ill a person has to be to harbour such thoughts over rival football managers anyway, wierdos, am happy to answer your question:

Can you be so kind as to link the comments of Ferguson after the Swansea game, as i said i wasn't at home over Christmas, didn't see the game nor the subsequent post match fall out so its kind of hard for me to make a judgement on something ive not seen or read im sure you can appreciate that?

As for Redknapp and Mancini though, i dont see what defence either has? Mancini made comments about the referees fitness for the game i believe? Ferguson did that a couple of years ago against wiley i think it was, he received a record fine and was banned for 4 games or something, so surely the FA has to do something in this case having set a precedent in the past? same with Redknapp, he was seemingly calling foys integrity into question by bringing up old incidents during his time at Tottenham as a way of saying foy is biased against his teams over a prolonged period, again i don't see how the FA can not charge someone for saying that???

Like i say i dont know what ferguson said after the swansea game, hence id appreciate it if you could link the comments, did he say Oliver was biased or question his integrity the same way Mancini and Redknapp did the other day?? did he suggest Oliver was overweight/unfit for the match?

-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:44 pm --

Blue Tooth said:
I called him a kid because i cannot believe a grown man with an ounce of maturity in life sits around all day wishing death on people because they manage football teams they dislike....i put such comments down to immaturity which is usually associated with children with little else in their lifes to worry about.

Im sure the majority of this forum have children of their own and wifes etc, i doubt they fester such bile inside them over a football manager seeing as they've likely grasped whats important in life.

My apologies, having spent Christmas away with family i wasn't glued to skysportsnews and the finer details concerning football managers comments after games, as i say my apologies, as for his comments i fail to see what relevance they have regarding a poster wishing people dead?? maybe you can fill in the gaps for me with your superior intellect?

As a football fan, you must have been on the fucking moon not to know what Ferguson said. Armchair much?

Nah, its called having a life and responsibilities not revolving around football, you should try it, its a very fulfilling experience and by the looks of it helps with a persons mental state.... :)

Plenty of time for the internet though eh?...fuck off back to the hole you crawled out of troll.

dom said:

It doesn't

I was trying to extricate this thread form your silly squabble with another poster and move discussion on

If Roberto and Harry are being called to account by the FA for criticising the ref after the games on Weds, do you think that it is consistent for them to cravenly ignore an identical performance after the Swansea flop?

Right, thats fine, i was getting bored trying to educate those who fail to see how mentally ill a person has to be to harbour such thoughts over rival football managers anyway, wierdos, am happy to answer your question:

Can you be so kind as to link the comments of Ferguson after the Swansea game, as i said i wasn't at home over Christmas, didn't see the game nor the subsequent post match fall out so its kind of hard for me to make a judgement on something ive not seen or read im sure you can appreciate that?

As for Redknapp and Mancini though, i dont see what defence either has? Mancini made comments about the referees fitness for the game i believe? Ferguson did that a couple of years ago against wiley i think it was, he received a record fine and was banned for 4 games or something, so surely the FA has to do something in this case having set a precedent in the past? same with Redknapp, he was seemingly calling foys integrity into question by bringing up old incidents during his time at Tottenham as a way of saying foy is biased against his teams over a prolonged period, again i don't see how the FA can not charge someone for saying that???

Like i say i dont know what ferguson said after the swansea game, hence id appreciate it if you could link the comments, did he say Oliver was biased or question his integrity the same way Mancini and Redknapp did the other day?? did he suggest Oliver was overweight/unfit for the match?

Blue Tooth said:

As a football fan, you must have been on the fucking moon not to know what Ferguson said. Armchair much?

Nah, its called having a life and responsibilities not revolving around football, you should try it, its a very fulfilling experience and by the looks of it helps with a persons mental state.... :)

I've just summarised his complaints about the ref... (see above)
Do you have proof reading problems or are you still stalling ??

blue underpants said:
Van Rapists left peg im going to say it as well, i wish he was dead as well, if you dont like reading it then exit our board and fuck off over to Sad Cafe

Just a quick question, if i were to go over to redcafe and say i wished Roberto Mancini and Sergio aguero fractured every bone in their bodys in some freak training ground collision then caught cancer and died right in front of the stretford end so i could laugh and mock them what would your reaction be? would you say i was well within my rights to say that? would it be perfectly acceptable? granted id have to be a very sick mentally ill individual to post such a thing in the first place but im curious to know how youd react to such a comment?

I cant tell you right now id be banned and rightly abused for saying such disgusting things, obviously its more acceptable in other places :)

blue underpants said:
Van Rapists left peg im going to say it as well, i wish he was dead as well, if you dont like reading it then exit our board and fuck off over to Sad Cafe

Just a quick question, if i were to go over to redcafe and say i wished Roberto Mancini and Sergio aguero fractured every bone in their bodys in some freak training ground collision then caught cancer and died right in front of the stretford end so i could laugh and mock them what would your reaction be? would you say i was well within my rights to say that? would it be perfectly acceptable? granted id have to be a very sick mentally ill individual to post such a thing in the first place but im curious to know how youd react to such a comment?

I cant tell you right now id be banned and rightly abused for saying such disgusting things, obviously its more acceptable in other places :)

Pretty sick to even think it tbh, never mind write it down...you need to watch a bit more football.

dom said:

It doesn't

Blue Tooth said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1455594-sir-alex-ferguson-calls-for-ashley-williams-ban-after-robin-van-persie-incident" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1455 ... e-incident</a>

''That was one of the most dangerous things I have seen on a football pitch in a long time''? Keane's disgraceful tackle that effectively ended Haaland's career? Rooney's pre-meditated elbow on a Wigan player a couple of seasons back? Cantona's attack on the Palace fan (deserved or not, it was far worse than what Ashley Williams did)? Ferguson has selective memory, and is a hypocrite of the highest order.

dom said:
dom said:
It doesn't

Blue Tooth said:

Ive asked you to link the comments what 3 times now? you keep failing to do so, why is this? ive already explained, more than once, i havnt seen them, either link them or dont, very simple, i wont ask again, i can only make assumptions as to why your stalling on linking them....<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:54 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Tooth said:
blue underpants said:

Pretty sick to even think it tbh, never mind write it down...you need to watch a bit more football.

Indeed, very sick isnt it, thankfully in my case i dont harbour any such feelings, seems like a few on here do though, must be nice to have such folk as fellow 'fans'.......

dom said:

Ive asked you to link the comments what 3 times now? you keep failing to do so, why is this? ive already explained, more than once, i havnt seen them, either link them or dont, very simple, i wont ask again, i can only make assumptions as to why your stalling on linking them....

Google is your friend you lazy red cnut!

In fact, watch his post match words on youtube where he has a meltdown, slandering a player, accusing of trying to kill someone and accusing the ref of doing nothing, questioning his ability to ref a game.

jimharri said:
dom said:
It doesn't

Blue Tooth said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1455594-sir-alex-ferguson-calls-for-ashley-williams-ban-after-robin-van-persie-incident" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1455 ... e-incident</a>

''That was one of the most dangerous things I have seen on a football pitch in a long time''? Keane's disgraceful tackle that effectively ended Haaland's career? Rooney's pre-meditated elbow on a Wigan player a couple of seasons back? Cantona's attack on the Palace fan (deserved or not, it was far worse than what Ashley Williams did)? Ferguson has selective memory, and is a hypocrite of the highest order.

Actually that wasn't the bit I was referring to , but I agree it was pathetic and libellous by AlKo.. I was referring to Baco's commnets about the ref having a poor gam and being too young and inexperienced to handle a Prem game (sorry I can't do linky things >>> if anyone can help I'd be grateful)

So 'Mr' van P...

jimharri said:
dom said:
It doesn't

Blue Tooth said:

Thank you, thought id be here all night waiting on that other bloke to do a very simple thing.

So basically hes outraged that Ashley williams has in his mind assaulted Robin Van Persie? ignoring the subtext of that argument what part of this is deserving of an FA fine or ban here? he hasnt criticised the referee or questioned his integrity from anything ive read there?? he hasn't called him overweight, suggested he ate to much at christmas or claimed hes failed to give decisions over a period of time.

Whats the problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.