Newcastle. A small club in the North East(Ferguson)

The simple answer is for Pardew to take a leaf out of Mancini's book and stop calling him Sir. "Mr Ferguson's comments are etc etc. Bullies can only bully if you let them. There is no law to say you have to call him Sir it is merely polite protocaol, weel if red nose cannot be polite why should other managers.

He will be on the fa board when he retires<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:11 pm --<br /><br />He will be on the fa board when he retires

Blue Mist said:
The simple answer is for Pardew to take a leaf out of Mancini's book and stop calling him Sir. "Mr Ferguson's comments are etc etc. Bullies can only bully if you let them. There is no law to say you have to call him Sir it is merely polite protocaol, weel if red nose cannot be polite why should other managers.

true, since mancini proved fergie wrong in his 'not in my lifetime' comment and the spat they had which embarrassed him last season, he hasn't said a word about us really and i can't think that there is anything left to say. so he has moved onto another club. pathetic

the world, and football, will be a better place once he has gone

I thought he already was..............<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:35 pm --<br /><br />or believes he is

He's gone too far this time. Obviously being top of he league has gone to his head

This is the reason I am not worried about the points tally, very much keeganesck I think his belittling of Kev when they clawed back the points to lift the title will come back to haunt him, karma will arrive on this guy unless these gutless officials don't stop cowering in fear?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.