Newcastle. A small club in the North East(Ferguson)

its good that this has happened. just need a row with fat sam and the other gaffers who usually let taggart easily get the 3 points.

How can this shit excuse for a human being be a "sir". Makes a complete mockery of such titles (mind you the last few years it seems anyone can get one).

Disgracefull comments from him and follows disgraceful behaviour and when fellow managers moan about him not being done for it says it all. FA and Referees inc thier boss Riley are just too scared of him

I hope they get smashed by Madrid. Their club is a joke and their stupid chants get on your fookin' nerves I swear. "No 'istory" "we never boughten the league" "We have 19 titles" F*ck off c*nts. You guys were buying very similar to how we are now, maybe even worse!, and those 19 titles? 12 came from 1992-2011, how's that fucking history? That's recent history ya idiots. So that make 7 titles from 1888-1992(beginning of league football to beginning of premier league)? History? My fuckin' arse that's history. Oh how I despise those rag C*nts

AgüeroKun said:
I hope they get smashed by Madrid. Their club is a joke and their stupid chants get on your fookin' nerves I swear. "No 'istory" "we never boughten the league" "We have 19 titles" F*ck off c*nts. You guys were buying very similar to how we are now, maybe even worse!, and those 19 titles? 12 came from 1992-2011, how's that fucking history? That's recent history ya idiots. So that make 7 titles from 1888-1992(beginning of league football to beginning of premier league)? History? My fuckin' arse that's history. Oh how I despise those rag C*nts
they bought the league this year. rvp 22-25 million plus 200-250k a week wages. it makes me laugh all this big club small club bollox. all players go to whatever club pays them the most. shrek and camel both demanded pay rises to stay at the swamp. in camels case inexplicably so after they payed him in full after his drugs test fiasco. then there is joey cole. at clanfield because they offered him the highest salary. iiiissstoooorrreee means sweet f.a. when your in the europa and arsenal who offered less are in the champions league. to quote homer simpson "you can use facts to prove anything remotely true"

AgüeroKun said:

Quality rant fella, i enjoyed that ;-)

About as deserving of a knighthood as Sir Jimmy.

A truly reprehensible human being, Jock Stein's fate would have been better reserved for this scumbag - preferably 10 minutes before they win number 20.

Even if it gets me evicted from the stadium, I will not honour a minute's silence for this man at our ground. I'll do a Poznan with the young lad next to me who despises him too.

Classy as per, comparing a football manager you dont like because he wins things at a club you dont like to a serial child sex offender and wishing death at the same time.

Nice stuff....

The idiot will regret making that remark next season when he goes to SJP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.