Newcastle. A small club in the North East(Ferguson)

AgüeroKun said:
I hope they get smashed by Madrid. Their club is a joke and their stupid chants get on your fookin' nerves I swear. "No 'istory" "we never boughten the league" "We have 19 titles" F*ck off c*nts. You guys were buying very similar to how we are now, maybe even worse!, and those 19 titles? 12 came from 1992-2011, how's that fucking history? That's recent history ya idiots. So that make 7 titles from 1888-1992(beginning of league football to beginning of premier league)? History? My fuckin' arse that's history. Oh how I despise those rag C*nts

Thumbs up from me....

Van Persies left peg said:
Classy as per, comparing a football manager you dont like because he wins things at a club you dont like to a serial child sex offender and wishing death at the same time.

Nice stuff....

Seriously, Redcafe is that way ↓↓↓ if you can't handle the dislike of your overlord or his club here because it's not going away. This man has spent years bullying and intimidating referees/linesmen and at times has directly affected their livelihoods by having them demoted or punished (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football/football-sport/the-worrying-relationship-between-manchester-united-referees/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football/f ... -referees/</a>). Which leads to them getting on their knees and giving Fergie one by handing advantageous decision after advantageous decision to his team when they are "honoured" enough to officiate his team again.

His regular snipes at other clubs and players show what sort of a man he is, an absolute egomaniac who is largely detested outside of your well indoctrinated fanbase who believe he can "do what he wants" (what was the reason behind the "We do what we want" song by the way?). And now that David Gill is right at the top of the FA, Fergie thinks he is invincible as his lack of punishment (vs. warnings to Mancini and Redknapp) for publicly berating Dean and the linesman shows.

Newcastle the "wee" club as he puts it (with their 50,000 attendances and 10 major trophies... I wonder how many clubs AREN'T "wee" in the mind of that old alcoholic?) have far better supporters than your club, so diluted by plastic glory hunting twats that finding a proper supporter is like finding a needle in a haystack.

The old scrote in 2009: "Everton are a big club, not a small one which Benitez arrogantly said."

The old scrote in 2012: "Focus on spat with Dean is price of being at most famous club in world and not a wee club in the north-east like Newcastle."

A proven hypocrite too.

Tbh on the comments Pardew himself had it coming, hes constantly mouthing off at officials nevermind the man handling of the assistants, so im quite pleased Fergie gave him a volley, the comments about Newcastle as a club were uncalled for though, they are most certainly not a small club, they're one of the biggest clubs in england for sure, i suppose it depends what camp your in, some will say Fergies use of the word 'wee' is relative given its a scottish saying thats not meant in the same way it might be down here, others will say hes saying their a little club, which it comes across as in fairness.

But yeah he shouldnt have bought Newcastle as a club into it, just a simple fuck off to Pardew would have sufficed.

Classy as per, comparing a football manager you dont like because he wins things at a club you dont like to a serial child sex offender and wishing death at the same time.

Nice stuff....

Its not about success. Everyone has success in some shape or form, its how he's gone about it that makes me wish him nothing but the worst.

A comparison to a person deemed too big to fall may be more apt than what you might think.

LoveCity said:
About as deserving of a knighthood as Sir Jimmy.

A truly reprehensible human being, Jock Stein's fate would have been better reserved for this scumbag - preferably 10 minutes before they win number 20.

Even if it gets me evicted from the stadium, I will not honour a minute's silence for this man at our ground. I'll do a Poznan with the young lad next to me who despises him too.
You can't be evicted for eating jelly and ice cream in the ground. Not a chance I will be respecting that old twat.

Tbh on the comments Pardew himself had it coming, hes constantly mouthing off at officials nevermind the man handling of the assistants, so im quite pleased Fergie gave him a volley, the comments about Newcastle as a club were uncalled for though, they are most certainly not a small club, they're one of the biggest clubs in england for sure, i suppose it depends what camp your in, some will say Fergies use of the word 'wee' is relative given its a scottish saying thats not meant in the same way it might be down here, others will say hes saying their a little club, which it comes across as in fairness.

But yeah he shouldnt have bought Newcastle as a club into it, just a simple fuck off to Pardew would have sufficed.

This is the last word is pathetic sophistry from a rag with his back to the wall
I lived in Scotland for a year and there is no nuanced difference in meaning... FFS give it a rest
Bacon face was spitting his usual bitter bile and that's all there is to it.

Any comments on the difference between the FA's reaction to Harry and Bobby's comments given that bacon face's almost identical comments after the Swansea flop result went uncommented upon by the spineless FA.

Either do all 3 or ignore all 3

LoveCity said:

Nice stuff....

Seriously, Redcafe is that way ↓↓↓ if you can't handle the dislike of your overlord or his club here because it's not going away. This man has spent years bullying and intimidating referees/linesmen and at times has directly affected their livelihoods by having them demoted or punished (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football/football-sport/the-worrying-relationship-between-manchester-united-referees/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football/f ... -referees/</a>). Which leads to them getting on their knees and giving Fergie one by handing advantageous decision after advantageous decision to his team when they are "honoured" enough to officiate his team again.

His regular snipes at other clubs and players show what sort of a man he is, an absolute egomaniac who is largely detested outside of your well indoctrinated fanbase who believe he can "do what he wants" (what was the reason behind the "We do what we want" song by the way?). And now that David Gill is right at the top of the FA, Fergie thinks he is invincible as his lack of punishment (vs. warnings to Mancini and Redknapp) for publicly berating Dean and the linesman shows.

Newcastle the "wee" club as he puts it (with their 50,000 attendances and 10 major trophies... I wonder how many clubs AREN'T "wee" in the mind of that old alcoholic?) have far better supporters than your club, so diluted by plastic glory hunting twats that finding a proper supporter is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Alex Ferguson in 2009: "Everton are a big club, not a small one which Benitez arrogantly said."

Alex Ferguson in 2012: "Focus on spat with Dean is price of being at most famous club in world and not a wee club in the north-east like Newcastle."

Kid, theres a difference between dislike and damn right disgusting remarks, maybe its your upbringing i dont know, but wishing death on people and comparing them to child sex offenders because you dont like them is pathetic, i imagine your very young as i cant begin to think a grown man with a full working set and meaningful life would make such remarks but i dont know you so i cant say, but nah your bang out of order, by all means criticise United, its a city board i dont care what you say in that respect i totaly get its a city board and what not, but theres a line you shouldn't cross and you most certainly have as far as im concerned, your basically saying someone deserves to die because they manage a team you dont like and use the fact hes made remarks about officials as some sort of reasonable excuse fot it, i mean seriously its quite ridiculous really, ITS A GAME OF FOOTBALL, maybe you should start to realise that.

LoveCity said:

Nice stuff....

Alex Ferguson in 2009: "Everton are a big club, not a small one which Benitez arrogantly said."

Alex Ferguson in 2012: "Focus on spat with Dean is price of being at most famous club in world and not a wee club in the north-east like Newcastle."

Kid, theres a difference between dislike and damn right disgusting remarks, maybe its your upbringing i dont know, but wishing death on people and comparing them to child sex offenders because you dont like them is pathetic, i imagine your very young as i cant begin to think a grown man with a full working set and meaningful life would make such remarks but i dont know you so i cant say, but nah your bang out of order, by all means criticise United, its a city board i dont care what you say in that respect i totaly get its a city board and what not, but theres a line you shouldn't cross and you most certainly have as far as im concerned, your basically saying someone deserves to die because they manage a team you dont like and use the fact hes made remarks about officials as some sort of reasonable excuse fot it, i mean seriously its quite ridiculous really, ITS A GAME OF FOOTBALL, maybe you should start to realise that.

So no comment on Slur Alex's comments after the Swansea flop ?

Train said:

Nice stuff....

Its not about success. Everyone has success in some shape or form, its how he's gone about it that makes me wish him nothing but the worst.

A comparison to a person deemed too big to fall may be more apt than what you might think.

Come off it, lets be honest here, you, he and all city fans hate Ferguson because hes been successfull and won things at your local rivals, a club you despise, thats the crux of it, you can dress it up however you want but we both know thats why, and i dont have a problem with it, in 20 years time if Mancini or whoever has done the same at City ill probably despise them to, but i certainly wont start using that as an excuse to wish death on them or hope they have a heart attack so i can stand around mocking them in a stadium, what sort of sick individual does that?

Tbh i doubt anyone on here or anywhere would anyway, its very easy to say things behind a computer screen, very different doing it in the real world.

I just took offence to what any of you would if roles were reversed, i doubt youd take to kindly to seeing a United fan hoping Roberto Mancini caught cancer and died at OT for example, youd be rightly appalled and disgusted, and id hope the person who said such a thing would be dealt with in the appropriate manner, banned at the very least.

Maybe its just me, but i dont get so wound up over a game of football that i find the need to hate someone so much i want them to die for no other reason than them managing a rival football team, its actually laughable when you think about it, makes you wonder what sort of sad unfullfilling life a person must have to have these thoughts in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.