newcastle away (ALL IN HERE PLEASE)

Newcastle Away, im after travel to the game

Hi blues, im after 1 seat on a coach or if anyones driving would like a lift there and back. If anyone knows of anyone or can help me out i would be very greatful.

Cheers blues

What's the chances of these going on sale to blue members tomorrow? was looking for a ticket for me and the girlfriend. Also is it an easy enough drive through and parking arrangement? Was thinking of maybe going metro before it and making a day of it.

upnorthblue4 said:
What's the chances of these going on sale to blue members tomorrow? was looking for a ticket for me and the girlfriend. Also is it an easy enough drive through and parking arrangement? Was thinking of maybe going metro before it and making a day of it.

99% I would say. The club can get an extra 3/4k tickets according to people on here as well so there shouldn't be any problems

Me and my mate need to get on a coach from bury area will u let me know even if its not from bury cheers

Im still after a lift to newcastle also, if its coach/car/minibus. If theres anything going id be more than happy to jump on it.
Cheers

Re: Recommend a seller

Postby TGR » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:12 pm

gazsmith1 wrote:
TGR great seller

Pity I can't say the same about the poster. I'm still waiting to be paid for the Stoke ticket I sold him.

Sellers beware of 'gazsmith1'

TGR said:

gazsmith1 wrote:
TGR great seller

Pity I can't say the same about the poster. I'm still waiting to be paid for the Stoke ticket I sold him.

so he is giving you a good name on an internet forum, despite not doing his part of the deal? cheeky cnut

We've just secured a bigger coach running from Didsbury for the Newcastle game so have a few more places available. £20 adults, £5 under 16s.

DM me for more details.

mansour's tow ropes said:
TGR said:

gazsmith1 wrote:
TGR great seller

so he is giving you a good name on an internet forum, despite not doing his part of the deal? cheeky cnut

You live & learn I guess!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.