Newcastle Away Pre Match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or are the journalists kissing Pellegrini's ass in the pre match presser? They treat him with immense respect.

Recent weeks have made me completely sure that Manuel is the right man to take us to the next level.

What he has done to the team as a whole and how he copes with potentially tricky players like Nasri, Kolarov and Dzeko is amazing.

It feels too good to be true, but it's all smiles. Happy days, Blues!

Pubs for this? think I was in the Union Rooms (Wetherspoons) last year but it was an early kick off so wasn't to busy

noirish said:
Is it just me or are the journalists kissing Pellegrini's ass in the pre match presser? They treat him with immense respect.

Recent weeks have made me completely sure that Manuel is the right man to take us to the next level.

What he has done to the team as a whole and how he copes with potentially tricky players like Nasri, Kolarov and Dzeko is amazing.

It feels too good to be true, but it's all smiles. Happy days, Blues!

He had coped with first two players brilliantly. They will be better and better as season progresses. There is no possible obstacle. As for Dzeko he treated him very poorly. Which is in a way understandable. Because you can have for example 20 WC players but only 11 will play important games. That is the only reason why Real, Barca or PSG does not have anywhere near that many WC players. He started a little better treatment of Dzeko ( and Dzeko had played well those games ) only in last month. Was it because of Kuns injury or something else we shell see. As for me long may it continue. Lets hope he will give him far more league games to impress ( show his class ) than he did in past half of the season. Only than you will see the true Dzeko. As had happened do Nasri and Kolarov this year. ( he needs to use the same recipe ).

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I'm sittin' 'ere waiting for a 12.45. Got a heads up from Connect that ten mins to the Hull ko. Check the OS an' see it's 2.05. Go onto the MDC to check the teams and nowt up. Check again and find it's 2.05 tomorrow. Good job I hadn't a ticket!

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-get-confused-but-when-i-do-i-make-a-meme-about-it-7e0670.jpg

Rammy Blue said:
Baka Sliskovic said:
As for Dzeko he treated him very poorly.

Fuck me, you write some shite.
He's started wumming on multiple threads now(as opposed to just the Dzeko one) and always manages to bring Dzeko into it via some tenuous link.
The funny thing is that nobody's really bit yet.

ColinLee said:
He's started wumming on multiple threads now(as opposed to just the Dzeko one) and always manages to bring Dzeko into it via some tenuous link.
The funny thing is that nobody's really bit yet.

Wumming is maybe yours profession. Not mine. The previous poster had mentioned Nasri, Dzeko and Kolarov. I quoted him and said my opinion which is true, by the way. So I did not bring Dzeko. My opinion was excatly the same as his ( on 2 out of 3 players ). Pellegrini did great job on Nasri, Kolarov ( which I was talking for 2 monthes ) and very poor ( so far ) on Dzeko. It was my opinion all the way. Why are you unable to think that maybe Pellegrini was not perfect to Dzeko. Is your fucking problem. But because you keep quoting me with untrue things. I have to answer you, which is lost time for me. I know that you would like for some strange reason that mine ( and similar, mostly Bosnians, with which you are not in love in this forum ) opinion would not be noticed. That is why you have maid that silly little coment who bit or not my comments ( which you of course can only guess ).
As I am concerned. I would like for you to stop quoting me with yours mostly childish quotes. I would not like to anylise or say what i think of your knowledge of football in general or Dzeko against who you personally have had tons of negative posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.