Newcastle Away Pre Match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ColinLee said:
Rammy Blue said:
Baka Sliskovic said:
As for Dzeko he treated him very poorly.

Fuck me, you write some shite.
He's started wumming on multiple threads now(as opposed to just the Dzeko one) and always manages to bring Dzeko into it via some tenuous link.
The funny thing is that nobody's really bit yet.

Leave him be, he's an obsessed weirdo with nothing to do but post the same shit over and over. If we all stay really still he might think we're not here and leave.

Puppet Master Silva said:
ColinLee said:
Rammy Blue said:
He's started wumming on multiple threads now(as opposed to just the Dzeko one) and always manages to bring Dzeko into it via some tenuous link.

Leave him be, he's an obsessed weirdo with nothing to do but post the same shit over and over. If we all stay really still he might think we're not here and leave.
Can you pack this in please
Wouldn't it make more sense to do as you post rather than to keep following him around and posting?

ColinLee said:
Rammy Blue said:

I have reported your post. Otherwise I would gladly tell you what I really think about you. There were 5 now up to 10. People who mostly on Dzeko thread abuse one of their own players and majority of posters. Who dont agree with them. For three years now. Non stop. You and Colin Lee are usually the most vocal one. Because you were allowed to say very negative words to others, You constant try your luck. You should be at least more constructive with your nickname. Go play with your puppets.

-- Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:02 pm --

squirtyflower said:
Wouldn't it make more sense to do as you post rather than to keep following him around and posting?

He did not keep following my posts. He had used extremely insultive words. I can not believe that it is/was not noticed ??
Which is a thing he was allowed to do on other posters too. He starts with smaller insults. Which are not sanctioned. Than he starts with bigger insults. And always the same 3,4 people. The only diference is they chose other posters. It ends up that other posters ( mostly Bosnians ) start insulting back and get BAN themself. Or they say fuck you. I dont need this shit and stop posting.

squirtyflower said:
ColinLee said:

Can you pack this in please

I posted on this thread yesterday and am following the thread, not Baka sunshine.

Like most games from now on, it's a must win. A loss puts us in third, and a draw will most likely put us in third as well.

gwt said:
Like most games from now on, it's a must win. A loss puts us in third, and a draw will most likely put us in third as well.

This.

Newcastle away tomorrow is a huge game for the boys and must not be taken lightly at all, our mentality has to be spot on tomorrow, matched with everyone having a good performance it should see us get a result, but this game is must win.

Left back is always rotated, so Kolarov will come in, Fernandinho in for Garcia, either Nastasic or Demichelis will come in for Lescott, Hart in for Panty:

.............................Negredo...............Dzeko............................

.............Nasri......................................................Silva..............

..........................Fernandinho............Yaya..............................

Kolarov..............Nastasic..............Kompany...........Zabaleta

..............................................Hart............................................

Subs: Pantilimon, Lescott, Clichy, Demichelis, Garcia, Milner, Navas.

Baka Sliskovic said:
ColinLee said:

I have reported your post. Otherwise I would gladly tell you what I really think about you. There were 5 now up to 10. People who mostly on Dzeko thread abuse one of their own players and majority of posters. Who dont agree with them. For three years now. Non stop. You and Colin Lee are usually the most vocal one. Because you were allowed to say very negative words to others, You constant try your luck. You should be at least more constructive with your nickname. Go play with your puppets.

Sorry I've just realised you think I play with puppets, fantastic.

Baka Sliskovic said:

Sorry I've just realised you think I play with puppets, fantastic.
Don't be insulted, he thinks I've been here for 3 years giving abuse to Dzeko. I only registered 18 months ago and have posted very little on the Dzeko thread let alone abuse him(I think he's ben excellent recently). I've got this horrible feeling that he's mixed me up with Pudge. Now THAT is insulting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.