Newcastle Away Pre Match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very confident, players out for them and they don't know how to park the bus, they will just go out and have a game of football against us and that will suit us down to the ground, 0-3

Also we have an excellent record against them, particularly Toure of whom they are scared shitless.

lasereyes said:
Also we have an excellent record against them, particularly Toure of whom they are scared shitless.

Not wading through umpteen pages, but is Toure fit? I thought Physio's Room had him out with the ankle injury sustained against Wet Spam. I hope he is playing, bearing in mind your comments - he always seems to do well at 'castle.

Chippy_boy said:
lasereyes said:

Not wading through umpteen pages, but is Toure fit? I thought Physio's Room had him out with the ankle injury sustained against Wet Spam. I hope he is playing, bearing in mind your comments - he always seems to do well at 'castle.
Definitely fit.

As for the game itself, a point wouldn't be disastrous but I'm confident we can put in another strong performance and come back with the 3 points, Dzeko and Negredo should be flying after the other night!

Chippy_boy said:
lasereyes said:

yh they have him, Richards and Navas back tomorrow which is useful.

Newcastle are expecting Krul, Cabaye and Santon back, not sure how much the latter two will play, no Coloccini though which is big.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Chippy_boy said:
lasereyes said:

yh they have him, Richards and Navas back tomorrow which is useful.

Newcastle are expecting Krul, Cabaye and Santon back, not sure how much the latter two will play, no Coloccini though which is big.

Last I heard Santon was a 'maybe', and Debuchy is also out.

never seen this before, interesting Insight into Pardew's tactics, never knew he had such a brilliant tactical mind

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-FDiDPXOiM[/youtube]

SrilankanBlue said:
never seen this before, interesting Insight into Pardew's tactics, never knew he had such a brilliant tactical mind

"You're a cant"

Spat my tea out!

Kinkys Left Foot said:
SrilankanBlue said:

"You're a cant"

Spat my tea out!
Brilliant, it's uncannily real .
Yaya to boss it again. City win 2-0

hart
zabba-kompany-nasty-kolarov
fernandinho-yaya
navas-silva
negredo-dzeko

i see us wining 3-1 c'mon City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.