Newcastle Away Pre Match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depresses me that all the other buggers seem to win week after week. Chelsea won, so did Everton, Spurs, Utd (not that the latter are seen as a threat), and I bet Liverlool win at Stoke and Arsenal win at Villa tomorrow.
We absolutely have to win at Newcastle. A draw is two points dropped. Win ugly if needs be.

Big Swifty said:
It depresses me that all the other buggers seem to win week after week. Chelsea won, so did Everton, Spurs, Utd (not that the latter are seen as a threat), and I bet Liverlool win at Stoke and Arsenal win at Villa tomorrow.
We absolutely have to win at Newcastle. A draw is two points dropped. Win ugly if needs be.
A month or so ago we were way off the pace. We caught up in December

A point at Newcastle wouldn't be the worst result, although I'll be hoping for 3

Big Swifty said:
Same here swifty, then I think back to when we were about 6-7 points behind and now we have caught up, in a final(almost) and progressed to the next round of the cl then I think the other teams should bleeding worry as well
Oh as well we are getting our Sergio back.

We've played with a lot of confidence lately and that's so important for winning games. I really believe in us and hopefully today we can push on.

Just over a month agao we were beating Bayern Munich away,
the only thing thats changed is that now we are even better..

Come on City..

Must win match. Shouldn't be worrying about anyone else, if you want to win Premier league you have to win home and away, and we will.

How do Newcastle normally set up and what is our best formation to counter them ?

Just heard Pardew on 5Live saying that City should win it given the form we are in. He didn't mention money once. Fair play to the fella....

malg said:
Just heard Pardew on 5Live saying that City should win it given the form we are in. He didn't mention money once. Fair play to the fella....

Isn't that reverse psychology ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.