Newcastle Away Pre Match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A kind of must win. We won't have many more easy away games. Norwich, Newcastle, Palace and Hull are the only away games we are favourites in. We need to win these or we have to rely on picking away wins against top 7 teams.

BlueCityfan said:
A kind of must win. We won't have many more easy away games. Norwich, Newcastle, Palace and Hull are the only away games we are favourites in. We need to win these or we have to rely on picking away wins against top 7 teams.
I think we have a right to be confident against Tottenham and United away games.

MillionDollarDream said:
Do we go defensive and start Garcia in midfield with Fernandinho and rest Yaya, or go straight ahead with Yaya-dinho?

We,ll start with yahya and dino for sure and take the game from the scruff of the neck from the start,its time to stamp our authority

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
With their two defenders out I fancy us to win but they have been decent this season so it won't be easy.

Must admit wasn't impressed with them at home to Arsenal. Hopefully we can have more of that from them.
Think we should have too much for them. IMO.

greasedupdeafguy said:
MillionDollarDream said:
Do we go defensive and start Garcia in midfield with Fernandinho and rest Yaya, or go straight ahead with Yaya-dinho?
Why would we rest Toure

I'm just a bit cautious if the knock last game plus the travel for the Footballer of the Year award would see him on the subs bench.

Ducado said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
sam-caddick said:
This.

Newcastle away tomorrow is a huge game for the boys and must not be taken lightly at all, our mentality has to be spot on tomorrow, matched with everyone having a good performance it should see us get a result, but this game is must win.

You must have this in your paste buffer ready for each game. Your put too emphasis on mentality. This is no good if we
don't play well. Anyway I'm hoping Manuel puts out his strongest side and if so, an entertaining and profitable (points wise)
game will ensue.

He is getting better though, at least he is not predicting a loss this time

I know.........but is that a reason to worry ;.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.