Newcastle Away Pre Match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
Just heard Pardew on 5Live saying that City should win it given the form we are in. He didn't mention money once. Fair play to the fella....

He's got more confidence in a city win than some on here ;)

I find Pardew's tactic usually to be quite negative against us, ala Pulis, and it plays into our hands really.

If Newcastle come out of the blocks firing today then we'll have a tough game on our hands

If they come out defensive, and trying to contain us, we'll rip them a new one.

They've been a funny team this season, running hot and cold. They have some dangerous lads up front who, on their day, can be very dangerous.
If we stay strong at the back our front line should do the job.

1-3 Vinny, Merlin and Alf

At least it's a big pitch at St James Park, or whatever it's now called?

We tend to struggle on small pitches.

bobmcfc said:
malg said:
Just heard Pardew on 5Live saying that City should win it given the form we are in. He didn't mention money once. Fair play to the fella....

Isn't that reverse psychology ?
No it's reverse reversed psychology.tbh pardew is generally a fair bloke.his teams play good football and he seem to stick to his ideas.

Blue Coop said:
I find Pardew's tactic usually to be quite negative against us, ala Pulis, and it plays into our hands really.

If Newcastle come out of the blocks firing today then we'll have a tough game on our hands

I prefer when teams come at us tbh..

stonerblue said:
They've been a funny team this season, running hot and cold. They have some dangerous lads up front who, on their day, can be very dangerous.
If we stay strong at the back our front line should do the job.

1-3 Vinny, Merlin and Alf

Michael Owen quote of the day. ;-)

Blue Coop said:

Have you watched us this year????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.