Newcastle Away Pre Match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our away form will take a turn today. We've been winning games but performances have been lacking compared to us on home turf, have a feeling that we'll turn that round today.

Damocles said:
Our away form will take a turn today. We've been winning games but performances have been lacking compared to us on home turf, have a feeling that we'll turn that round today.

I know what you mean and agree, but let's leave that statement the way it is and see how many misinterpret and respond with vigor.

Damocles said:

The victory over West Ham should give us alot of confidence.

Plus, the players seem to enjoy playing against NewCastle.

We need to keep rolling with another three points. And require a decent points advantage in the run-in given the number of away games at top 6 sides. I'm going to call another 3-2 win, and a return to the top of the league. They're seriously weakened without Coloccini and Debuchy, hopefully allowing Merlin and Nasri to take advantage.

Hart
Zab Vinny Nasty Kolarov
Ferna Yaya
Silva Nasri
Negredo Dzeko

silvasleftleg said:
Damocles said:

The victory over West Ham should give us alot of confidence. Plus, the players seem to enjoy playing against NewCastle.

But....but the hacks on Sunday supplement said that we were only good cos west ham were so bad!!

I think the supplement studio needs a visit from mr Wayne Kerrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.