Newcastle away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: sometimes champions play like champions

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
I like it but never underestimate the opposition...especially one of the inform teams in the league.

Newcastle will be thinking the same.

I think Pardew will continue to protect his defence by attacking (us). Good. A draw does them no good. Spurs could easily balls it all up, but their remaining two are easier than Newcastle's, so Newcastle might as well try to beat us.

Sigh said:
I like it but never underestimate the opposition...especially one of the inform teams in the league.

I think Pardew will continue to protect his defence by attacking (us). Good. A draw does them no good. Spurs could easily balls it all up, but their remaining two are easier than Newcastle's, so Newcastle might as well try to beat us.

I will be in the unusual position of wanting Spurs to win on Saturday as that will make Newcastle having to go for the win doubly true.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Sigh said:

I will be in the unusual position of wanting Spurs to win on Saturday as that will make Newcastle having to go for the win doubly true.

Spurs play Sunday.

corky1970 said:
For all the nervous people out there I wish to offer some hope for the Newcastle game.
There are occasions when a team is so good and see the finish line they play like champions, i believe we are that team.

Newcastle are a good side, but remember they are a lot of points behind, deservedly so. We are the best team in England and therefore one one the best teams in Europe, we play fantastic football and have some world class talent, i suggest Newcastle will be pretty pissed off that they are facing us , given the situation they find themselves in.

I predict an awsome performance from City and a convincing win, a champions performance, a performance that finally sets us aside from the cheating lucky rag cunts , we as a club should have walked this league, Utd aside.........we have.

So some confidence please guys, i am convinced of our potential.

Exactly what I was thinking, and a big fat win bonus for winning the league won't harm
The players. We have just kept man utd out without a single shot on target , they
Had a world class forward like Rooney who didn't get a kick. Surely we can handle
Cisse as ba hadn't turned up since Africa cup of nations.
I'm confident of convincing win.

corky1970 said:
For all the nervous people out there I wish to offer some hope for the Newcastle game.
There are occasions when a team is so good and see the finish line they play like champions, i believe we are that team.

Newcastle are a good side, but remember they are a lot of points behind, deservedly so. We are the best team in England and therefore one one the best teams in Europe, we play fantastic football and have some world class talent, i suggest Newcastle will be pretty pissed off that they are facing us , given the situation they find themselves in.

I predict an awsome performance from City and a convincing win, a champions performance, a performance that finally sets us aside from the cheating lucky rag cunts , we as a club should have walked this league, Utd aside.........we have.

Stand up and counted lads

chrismcfc1 said:
corky1970 said:

Exactly what I was thinking, and a big fat win bonus for winning the league won't harm
The players. We have just kept man utd out without a single shot on target , they
Had a world class forward like Rooney who didn't get a kick. Surely we can handle
Cisse as ba hadn't turned up since Africa cup of nations.
I'm confident of convincing win.

scrawny 1-0 win with a deflection off Yaya's left buttock will suffice

Great post.

My 5 cents for the team talk:

You joined city to win titles, thats the reason you are here today. this is your dream! this is your duty! so go out there and do you job and make youself and our fans proud!

WIN this GAME

dannybcity said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Sigh said:

Spurs play Sunday.

Shit, so they do. It would have been particularly unusual to want them to win on Saturday then!

Sigh said:

I'm highly confident that the Barcodes will play attacking football. I think they are poor against teams that play better attacking football and leave themselves open to the counter quite frequently.

This game is tailor-made for us.

Let's just hope nerves don't play too much of a part in our performance on Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.