Newcastle away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

This game is going to be like a basketball game you have and attack we have an attack I'm predicting 3-3

Re: Newcastle Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

ToonFan1996 said:
Max_Headroom said:
If Tevez had not gone golfing this would not be the case and you know it.

But he did. I was just stating the facts

No one has said he will be easy to stop but you also have to bear in mind you have to stop last seasons top goal scorer and Aguero who is on fire./quote]

Yes. I'm not saying we don't. However, Cisse is currently on the best form (13 goals in 12 appearances) and has equaled the record of best prier league starting 12 games.

On the day form means fuck all.

Yes it does, due to the psychological factors, such as confidence and enthusiasm. Also, intimidation for the opponents. Admittedly, Newcastle are going to be intimidated by the fact that you are (rightfully) first in the league. However, that was going to happen anyway and, this season at least, we have performed best when we are the underdogs.

And as you point out we are harder !

Our second keeper is no muppet, keep your money in your pocket, you will be sick as a dog when we beat you losing £50 on top will really hurt.

But we are still hard to get a goal past,especially at home and we are with the striker on best form, so it is probably going to be more challenging (for you). I was not saying you are easy to get one past, but, especially without Joe Hart and away from home, it will be harder for you. He is, for me, the best keeper in the league. If you are without him, you will struggle.

If you used the mullet logic above to come to this conclusion i think you are about to fail epically.

None of that logic was 'mullet logic' as you put it, it was stating facts and arriving at the obvious conclusion. I'm not saying you will have no chance at beating us, I'm saying what I believe is the most likely conclusion. There are no certainties in football and (for once) I am agreeing with Mark Lawrenson. 1-1 if Hart plays. 2-1 if he doesn't because, while your second choice goalkeeper is 'no muppet' he is not of the same quality as Hart, and is more likely to let one in. There is a reason he is second choice.
Hahahaha if his predictions had come in wolves would be 10th and the scousers would have only lost 1 game all season, soooooooooo that means shite lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk</a>
COME ON CITY

Hahahaha if his predictions had come in wolves would be 10th and the scousers would have only lost 1 game all season, soooooooooo that means shite lol

I know. That's why I said 'for once'. I normally hate him with a passion, mostly due to his predictions. (Two points better then wolves Lawro? Well fuck you too.)

ToonFan1996 said:
6. Joe Hart may not be fit for the match. He is an outstanding goalkeeper, and if he doesn't play, I would put £50 on Cisse to score.
He'll be fit, sure he's had two weeks rest

Plus, Mark Lawrenson says 2-1 to us, not that it matters.

This is like Stoke times 500....the suspense is killing me! I am so nervous I will not watch the game, I will just look at the final score afterwards.

Wish the game was Saturday. My nerves have been bad since the week before rags.

Fucking criminal that the rag scum with their shit squad are even close to us.

don't think i'll be able to watch.

might get shit faced saturday night and sleep in.

i'm in a bad way, the nerves are doing my head in!!

fuck off newcastle fans you fucking stupid cunts. Stop coming on here talking as if we're the conceited ones, take a look at the shit youre posting on your fucking forums. Don't come on here and talk as if youre fucking Barcelona and claim we're underestimating you. On a godo run of form and you act as if youre fucking world beaters. Just fuck off. And stop acting as if Cisse is the best thing since sliced bread. We have two of the best centrebacks in the league. What the fuck are Simpson, Williamson, Taylor and Co going to do against Aguero, Balotelli, Tevez? All more talented players then Cisse. FUCK OFF FROM HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.