Newcastle away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Newcastle Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

1st beer going down nicely, cmon lets do this. As Zabba says the whole team must play like lions, fight to the end. A scabby 1 - 0 will do me, just hope the ref has a good game and there are no stupid decisions.

km09 said:
Does anyone have a Link for the match please, cant face going to the pub full of united fans

<a class="postlink" href="Http://Www.firstrowsports.eu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">Http://Www.firstrowsports.eu</a>

Had city related nightmares all night. The first was we drew at home to QPR and united won 4-0 at Sunderland to win the league.

The second was we were losing 1-0 to Newcastle and we just couldn't score. We were going through on goal but couldn't put it in.

Please city, put an end to these nightmares!

an early goal please to calm everyone down then another just before H-T then its a stroll in the park

davymcfc said:
Had city related nightmares all night. The first was we drew at home to QPR and united won 4-0 at Sunderland to win the league.

The second was we were losing 1-0 to Newcastle and we just couldn't score. We were going through on goal but couldn't put it in.

Please city, put an end to these nightmares!

I woke up several times last night thinking City had already played and won, and it was all about the response from the rags. Happened about 4 times, and the disappointment got worse and worse each time! haha

i'm fcuking shitting it bigtime,please city win i couldnt bare the thought of a draw or defeat then squirm through the rag/swansea game hoping for swansea to get something... cmon city.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.