Newcastle away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Newcastle Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

HorshamBlue said:
I wonder what the worldwide TV audience for this will be?
You're forgetting who we're playing. It isn't global brand rag merchandise this week, so the worldwide TV audience isn't that interested. I'm sure football-lovers everywhere will be up for it, but unfortunately, it's not them who control the TV stations.

According Italian tv Balotelli staying at Mancini house next couple days cause his girlfriend kick him out of own house!!? I did not get all but apparently he order prostitutes to his house and she find out.

another generation said:
HorshamBlue said:
I wonder what the worldwide TV audience for this will be?
You're forgetting who we're playing. It isn't global brand rag merchandise this week, so the worldwide TV audience isn't that interested. I'm sure football-lovers everywhere will be up for it, but unfortunately, it's not them who control the TV stations.
Sky are showing both the City and United games. Does this mean Fox shows them as well? There may be a few anxious United and Arsenal followers watching the first game! And Spurs if their game isn't being shown.

GreekBlue said:
According Italian tv Balotelli staying at Mancini house next couple days cause his girlfriend kick him out of own house!!? I did not get all but apparently he order prostitutes to his house and she find out.
And this silly piece of gossip is on the Match Day thread because...?

rnblade said:
I
AM
SHITTING
MYSELF
ABOUT
TODAYS
GAME!!!!!

As it gets closer to kick-off I grow more convinced we are going to have a Typical City moment.

I so hope i am wrong

EVILBLUEANT said:
rnblade said:
I
AM
SHITTING
MYSELF
ABOUT
TODAYS
GAME!!!!!

As it gets closer to kick-off I grow more convinced we are going to have a Typical City moment.

I so hope i am wrong

I feel the opposite way, the rag loving press want us to fail but manure have let us back in, we are strong and remember cream rises!

Come on City

The vibe is good. I feel positive about this one, which can be unusual for me.

I'm anticipating a slick performance, an open game, and us taking the chances offered.

This is a 'big' game for them also, the difference being, we have played in more of late, and have the experience to deal with it. We also have 48hrs more in the tank. Interestingly, they have picked up only 4 pts from losing positions this season, only United have picked up less. First goal pls City.

Tactically we'll have to deal with two approaches; passing game through Cabaye and Ben Arfa, or the good old fashioned long ball to Cisse/Ba. So it will be a mix of trouble. The key is us non stop pressing of their back four to stifle each. Carlos and Sergio will accomplish this.

Newcastle 1 City 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.