Newcastle away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Newcastle Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Been up since 4.30 feel really positive, Barry to score the winner .We are the better team and wil prove it today then just wait for Swansea.
The big cup next week is ours ,Come on City !!!

I am more nervous than I was on Monday now. Mainly because I cant get there and have to sit and watch.

In reality, we ARE the much better team. We perform and we will win.

I just cant shake the nerves and for me, its way to early to have a drink. Not had time to recover from last night yet.

Come on City!!!!!!!

Please get it right on the day.

I am just glad its an early kick off, imagine the state we would ber in if it was another 8 o'clock Monday kick off.

Rammyblues said:
fucks sake I am going to pieces.

I'm working, on a photoshoot.. As you can tell from my post not much work is getting done right now. Bricking it.

Come on now boys this is it biggest day of our footballing lives (or most of us) 110% from all and it will be a comfortable win. Can't wait for kick off now I'm shaking to fuck :( We go in to this game with such Huge confidence after the derby win the players will want it as much as us boys. Here's to a 3-1 win hopefully COME ON CITY.

Does anyone have a Link for the match please, cant face going to the pub full of united fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.