Newcastle away

Train mcr - york then change for train to newcastle arrive 11. Time for a few pints in the union rooms before a quick stroll to the ground. Same result as last season please

8.26 from stalybridge switching at york.

eshiers I wish we had followed you and paid for the upgrade to the ice train. took us 2 hours to get back to dusseldorf

foley87 said:

eshiers I wish we had followed you and paid for the upgrade to the ice train. took us 2 hours to get back to dusseldorf

You dont know who the little kid was on the train, while nearly everyone else was starting to fade or already asleep, he was wide awake

foley87 said:

We ended up on your train pal!
The ice only went as far as duisberg...was awful tho we ended up in the front carriage with it all to ourselves which allowed us to stretch out a bit!

7.55 to York, then change and get into Newcastle at 10.45, dump the bags and go to the game then staying over the Saturday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.