Newcastle away

fathellensbellend said:
for those who say you cannot catch up on loyalty points and can't get tickets for away games, well this one is still on sale.

I can't go but I bought the tickets anyway, I'm saving them for next year when the fixture may be played in better weather, cheaper too I'll bet.

tomcat said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Staying over in the Toon on Saturday night, can't wait for this one.

Same, at a mates house who's on placement up there - never been out in Newcastle but heard it's a top night!

Exactly the same. My old man has jammed one in corporate but we'll have a deeeeecent night out I'm sure, staying in a Marriott about 4 miles outside city centre.

got a corporate freebie through work for this one

I'll be eating prawn sandwiches in The Sir Bobby Robson Suite and watching from the Directors Box

getting the 8.25 direct train from Picadilly

Need to focus on this game now, but it could be very difficult. Our run v Newcastle must come to an end some time, and there will be a time when we don't bounce back from a bad result with a win. And then its media circus time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.