Newcastle away

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
notts blue said:
Oh the irony...Glory hunters from the Nottinghamshire City fan!!!...Maybe not,maybe a lunch time kick off on sky with Christmas being ten days away is the reason.

oh yeah sorry i forgot you've got to live in manchester to be a city fan nowdays,

never seemed to be a problem in the 80's when i had a season ticket at maine road, all people said was "are you fucking mental or what"

the glory hunters was tongue in cheek anyway, but thanks!

Never said you have to be a manc or live in manc to support city.

I was responding to your glory hunters tag because we hadn't sold out.

I could go,could afford to go but am not going because I simply do not want to as I prefer to watch it on TV tomorrow and have young kids to think about. I also pick and choose my away games now as a result of work and cost. Arsenal at £62 is just ridiculous. Are you going?
like london games as they are doddle from here but 62 quid is a joke mate, seriously thinking about fucking it off but i normaly change my mind when pissed, probably at newcastle tomorrow

notts blue said:
notts blue said:
oh yeah sorry i forgot you've got to live in manchester to be a city fan nowdays,

never seemed to be a problem in the 80's when i had a season ticket at maine road, all people said was "are you fucking mental or what"

the glory hunters was tongue in cheek anyway, but thanks!

Never said you have to be a manc or live in manc to support city.

I was responding to your glory hunters tag because we hadn't sold out.

I could go,could afford to go but am not going because I simply do not want to as I prefer to watch it on TV tomorrow and have young kids to think about. I also pick and choose my away games now as a result of work and cost. Arsenal at £62 is just ridiculous. Are you going?
like london games as they are doddle from here but 62 quid is a joke mate, seriously thinking about fucking it off but i normaly change my mind when pissed, probably at newcastle tomorrow

Big boycott hopefuuly

it will be full of london blues anyway mate so think it will sell out still,

boycott would be good though, teach them a lesson

wonder what swansea or sunderland pay there?

notts blue said:
it will be full of london blues anyway mate so think it will sell out still,

boycott would be good though, teach them a lesson

wonder what swansea or sunderland pay there?

At Arsenal I believe we (Sunderland) paid about £25.50. IIRC they changed their pricing structure this season, basically the games against "category C" teams that won't sell out have been reduced compared to last season and the prices for category A games has increased. Ticket prices are an absolute joke in this country like, there should be a standard charge made for away fans for a start - category C status benefits Sunderland but I don't see why we should be able to get the cheapest tickets for every away game whilst City lads have to fork out higher "category A" prices week in and week out. Arsenal are a joke when it comes to pricing, their season ticket prices must price out a lot of their supporters but as long as there are tourists to fill the gaps they won't care. Sad state of affairs.

bluetoby said:
Is that £25 each?
let me see £50 for 2 then yes

Are they in the City end and how come so cheap?

Probably because he might as well get something back for them. I am stuck with one as my mate has just dropped out. If none of my mates have it then the ticket is spare with no chance of getting £42 for it. So any ticketless blues in Newcastle tomorrow give me a shout and if I have still got it you might as well have it for half price than it go to waste

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.