Newcastle (H) Post-Match Thread

Very little difference in intensity and performance from the Southampton game. We just took our chances tonight.

but go and watch both games and see the work rate of jesus in both games. tonight first half jesus pressed and rushed for the ball and wanted it that is the differences

watching david silva tonight, he could play for another 2 season easy in the premier league at city, i wonder has he been pushed out to early by the phil foden media hype ?? yes phil is a talent but i would not like to but the pressure on him at this early stage, we still need silva and if its because of places and phil foden development in the first team, then tonight shown he still better option in that role and will be for another 2 seasons

we must try and get david silva to change his mind and can still offer so much in the top league and with phil foden we could rotate both of them and still get 25 games each ? come on city lets give silva the keys to the doors if we have to please try and keep him
He made up his mind over a year ago no , he wouldn’t sign a new contract, he’ll go still able to perform. Who knows how his ankles would be playing from now right through til next May, only he does. He won’t hang around and will go with great memories on his own terms. As he should.

think he probably wants to go back to Spain to raise his son. Although I’ve heard of him going to Qatar so I might be waffling shit

Qatar is a easy choice and i feel he will miss the game and the feel of premier league football within 2 weeks
ok the money he would be getting is great and will keep him and his family secure for the rest of their lives, but if you got so much more to offer in the top leagues then 2 more seasons then Qatar will still be there in 2 years

Training game for Arsenal & Real Madrid.

Could have easily been 7, 8 or 9. Got good rotation in on the players legs. Doyle got 18 minutes. Ederson didn’t get chipped. Merlin scored. Jesus scored. Sterling scored. KDB got another assist. Mahrez scored...and broke Premier League record! FIRST team to have FIVE players score 10 or more PL goals in a season!
Aguero
Jesus
Sterling
KDB
Mahrez

giphy-downsized.gif

The only thing is, re the game at St Mary's, this performance tonight just makes the defeat all the more annoying. We weren't really THAT much better tonight, were we? Granted, we were playing a better side on their own patch; we all know Newcastle are terrible on their travels.
Pep reckoned we played better at St Mary's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.