Newcastle (H) Post-Match Thread

Dave still looks like he has another year at the highest level if his performances are 'managed'.

If we can score 14 in 4 games we can reach 100 league goals again. Long shot but you never know.
And, with respect to our four opponents, they aren’t the most difficult of fixtures.

Last edited:
We’ve given contract extensions to players with less in their legs, if he can press like that in extra time for that last goal how much of a risk is it with him sharing playing time with Foden?
And it would give the Stockport Iniesta another season to learn from the master.

@SWP's back ,this is where I got it from

We need one point to be in the UCL next season. On the 13th July we’ll know the results, if we can play it. We won again on the pitch, where we deserve to be.pep

Pep reckoned we played better at St Mary's.
Yeah; I didn't think we were stunning tonight. Nowhere near it. But Newcastle were absolutely woeful. They just rolled over and had their belly tickled by us. We weren't bad at all at Southampton. The defeat was self inflicted. Zinch's fuck up, Ederson being caught off his line and our profligacy in front of goal. I would safely say that we've played worse and won earlier in the season.

Pep ,I don't have doubts about these guys. This game is about winning, that’s all. We did it in the recent past. We are in a good position in the PL, scoring a lot of goals. That’s the way we want to play, for our people. Respecting the game of football.

That’s it. And prepare well for Arsenal and the second leg for Madrid. We have played an incredible high level since lockdown. I didn’t expect it. You have to get results. It would be nice for David and all of us [to win the UCL].

@SWP's back ,this is where I got it from

We need one point to be in the UCL next season. On the 13th July we’ll know the results, if we can play it. We won again on the pitch, where we deserve to be.pep

We are already there !
Utd and Leicester both cannot win when they play each other last game !

means we are already there and the lowest we can finish is fourth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.