Newcastle (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Newcastle prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. 3-1 at the Eitihad and 1-0 at St James' park. You're probably thinking of the away match.

They had 10 men in their box. We got a Sterling goal but couldn't seem to get through other than that. Very bad to watch.
That away game was ridiculous. It started with Shelvey shooting from the kick off and their whole team retreated to their area.
Thanks guys. I do remember the Sterling goal at St.James's - beat their keeper at his near post. Poor game.

3-5-2 again similar to the Huddersfield game. Think Mahrez (Bernardo) and Otamendi (Kompany) start this time though.

We are at the same stage as last year. Yet alot of players are still not up to speed. I honestly fear for Newcastle at the weekend as i see a game where we will have total domination and once the first goes in , the rest will follow. I am not trying to be disrespectful of the toons and I do like them but we seem to be their bogey side. 5 nil

I'm expecting a relatively easy game. Newcastle's start to the season hasn't been the best. We'll just have to watch out of Kenedy. Not from the penalty spot though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.