Newcastle (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could win the lot this season and I honestly don't think I'd care much.

It really puzzles me when people get all worked up about dropping points this season.
Said similar in the January transfer thread where fans are desperate to bring players in for this season, as long as we have enough to finish top 4 and I think we do , then this window and the summer window, are all about being ready for next season when fans are back. Winning things this season , would be nice, but doesn’t really bother me.

Leicester vs Man United is currently 2-2. Three points at Newcastle will put the mighty blues three points behind the frauds.

Apparently we are in crisis with Covid according to some of the media , Walker and Jesus not available , look slike we will have to play our £65m ex Juventus rught back and bring back the best Premier league striker for the last decade , its the type of headlines the Dippers get when a player has broken a toe nail

I love your optimism James, but Aguero playing like one of the Premier League’s best after being out with longterm injury?

I’d truly love to see it but when did that ever happen?
In my memory Kun is a shadow of himself in the first few games back.
I seriously hope he gets a run, because he needs game time to get his act together, I‘ll be delighted if he chases everything down mercilessly and runs their defence ragged, but the best I can honestly expect is that he’s on for 60 minutes and finds himself in the right place to score despite mostly walking.

These will park the bus so Pep will go with Foden who doesn’t do so well against parked buses & leave Mahrez out who is perfect for playing against parked buses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.