Newcastle (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your optimism James, but Aguero playing like one of the Premier League’s best after being out with longterm injury?

I’d truly love to see it but when did that ever happen?
In my memory Kun is a shadow of himself in the first few games back.
I seriously hope he gets a run, because he needs game time to get his act together, I‘ll be delighted if he chases everything down mercilessly and runs their defence ragged, but the best I can honestly expect is that he’s on for 60 minutes and finds himself in the right place to score despite mostly walking.
cue a sergio hat-trick :)

Here’s Bernard’s wonderful preview of today’s game and the visit to Everton.
He’s a solid Blue providing interesting and relevant information and opinion - so click on the link, nestle down in the warm glow of content conducive to the pleasure of those of us who like to wear the blue tints, hit the like button and subscribe.
Enjoy!

We can’t afford to look beyond this game . We play our strongest team and try and win it in the first half then rest our players .

Given we play against a parked bus virtually every week, you'd expect Mahrez to be great every week too

We don’t though we have had a few open games this season Liverpool, Spurs, United, Southampton. Foden would be perfect in those games & he never plays him. Then when you want Mahrez to dribble into the packed defences Foden is playing.

ill try
Ederson
Cancelo Stones Dias Mendy
Debruyne Rodri Gundagan
Mahrez Sterling Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.