Newcastle (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok rags were held now let us see if Pep will go for a win and build some GD or will he go for a "strategic and safe" draw like against WHU and WBA.

These will park the bus so Pep will go with Foden who doesn’t do so well against parked buses & leave Mahrez out who is perfect for playing against parked buses.

Personally I think the opposite. Mahrez tends to do better in more open games and struggles against packed defences. I suspect that's why he has never really been able to replicate the form he showed at Leicester.

We know what is coming, parking the bus and packing the box. Absolutely no need for two defensive midfielders or a double pivot.

---------------------------------EDDY---------------------------
CANCELO----------STONES-------------DIAS----------MENDY
-------------------KDB--------GUNDO-------FODEN-----------
------MAHREZ---------------AGUERO--------------STERLING

Personally I think the opposite. Mahrez tends to do better in more open games and struggles against packed defences. I suspect that's why he has never really been able to replicate the form he showed at Leicester.

Mahrez is predictable. Step over cut inside shoot. Doesn’t defend and walks about like he’s out for a kick about.
Show up and play for the team or Fück off in January.

I think as Cancelo has to play tonight we’ll see 2 holding midfielders as we have no Walker to guard against counter attacks. I hope more than anything else we start to more fluidity in attack. We were pretty sluggish for 80 minutes against WBA before charging at them for final 10. It would be nice to hit our straps early for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.