Newcastle (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really. Why isn’t Foden starting. What Pep said about him not being calm and rushing didn’t make any sense. If any player isnt calm in front of net it is Raheem Sterling. Mind you he would have to shoot Pep to get dropped. Same goes for Rodri. Even then I think he would pick. Fuck this double pivot off.
I agree with you on the Foden thing. I feel sometimes he’s over excited or rushing stuff to get involved and I can’t blame him. If he has a good game he still won’t get played back to back so he tries to hard to ensure he’ll play which I think has a negative impact

I thinks thats the problem.. its not a suprise, what more does the kid have to do to get a few starts on the bounce

People acting like a few poor performances are what's stopping him getting in the team whilst ignoring the fact that he was great for nearly every game over two years and still didn't get picked often enough.

It's pretty clear that the manager doesn't trust him. Unfortunately, we've got another two and a half years of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.