Newcastle (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People acting like a few poor performances are what's stopping him getting in the team whilst ignoring the fact that he was great for nearly every game over two years and still didn't get picked often enough.

It's pretty clear that the manager doesn't trust him. Unfortunately, we've got another two and a half years of this
Exactly. I think not playing him causes him some damage too. He can’t learn to control the game if he doesn’t play often enough. Pep complains about his overall game but he’s trying to impress and when he does well he isn’t rewarded for it.

We can’t be laboured today we need one touch quick movement and passing use the width well.
So true. We seem to want to touch the ball 60 times before we attempt a meaningful searching ball into dangerous areas of the opposition.

Famous last words here, but this should be the less challenging game of this and the one on Monday, so no problem seeing Foden rested for then.

Parts of the frustration with the non selection of Foden is the fact Pep was saying to the world last year ‘he is ready’ and this was in reference to being ready for City and England. He’s full of hot air when it comes to Foden. Doubt he will start at Everton or a Chelsea. Probably start against Birmingham in the FA cup though.

Decent line up, not Gundogs biggest fan by any stretch, but he's been decent the last few games and deserves his place ahead of Foden, who hasn't....controversial I know
Is that you Pep. I know Sterling got the winner at Southampton but apart from that he has been poor for a long time now. Foden for me deserves to start more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.