Newcastle (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People acting like foden had the game of the century last game and couldn't possibly be dropped. he was rather anonymous against arsenal until he moved centrally, kdb is playing there so the only spot is out wide. There's no on form wide players right now, (mahrez is actually currently the best wide man yet no objections or him being benched) so Pep is rotating hoping to find one in a bit of form.

He was offering genuine feedback not complaining at all imo.

How you derive he doesn't rate him enough when he getting games, I don't know

My interpretation of what his said was that he’s not ready to be a regular starter in the premier league. Which is slightly disappointing as Pep was the one who was telling everyone last season he was ready.

Come on pep play a back 3 of stones Dias Ake and push sterling and cancelo high and wide. Go for it fella don't bore us to death again.

Take your pick from Ake at left back who is average at best in that position, Bernardo who offers nothing other than running around a bit or Raheem who can't hit a cows arse with a banjo from half a yard.
Truth be told Bernardo is not majestic but offers much more than Mahrez. I also noticed that if we can get the ball accross to him more, Bernardo gets to influence the play more

The last time Mahrez and Bernardo played together, Bernardo was playing brilliant on the right and Mahrez was a ghost. Once both of them switched places, both became ineffective.

Mentioned it the other day. Perhaps not exactly complaining but clearly indicating he doesn’t rate Phil enough
Pep rates Foden very highly, he has stated that in the past. He was just intimating that Foden needs to calm
down at times and not try too hard and that he doesn't have to do everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.