Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, we lost in the chumps league, again but Newcastle? We'll fucking smash them. Just like we did last week with Leeds. Tonight was demoralising but we'll come back stronger and you know what, even if we don't I'm not an entitled prick and I'll still be a blue next season just bigger and better. We fight to the end, CTID.

Well said. Like I am sure you are I am absolutely devastated tonight, as are my City loving sons (who are in tears and getting shit texts from rag cunts at school who they want to go out and batter) but some of the lashing out in this forum from City “fans” is worse than the rag cunts. Even the Mrs, who hates how much time and money me and the boys spend on football, was looking at indirect flight routes to Paris for us, and to go from that to now is as horrible as it gets. But this team and manager has done us proud, time and time again. As you say let’s get behind the lads on Sunday, it’s what proper fans do, the Geordies will be giving us loads of shit, let’s not give it to ourselves. The league is ALWAYS the main prize, let’s go and win it
We've been through a hell of a lot worse back in the day when getting knocked out of a cup meant end of season, often relegation. We've been knocked out of a cup, albeit the CL but we can still win the PL. And i believe we will .

We've been through a hell of a lot worse back in the day when getting knocked out of a cup meant end of season, often relegation. We've been knocked out of a cup, albeit the CL but we can still win the PL. And i believe we will .
I remember being at Maine Road getting knocked out of a cup I can’t even remember the name of by fucking Mansfield! Sunday can’t come quick enough

It's simple. I am over losing out on the corrupt chumps league as soon as the game is over, but I will be a tortured soul for months if we fuck up this league run-in.
I just can't contemplate any result other than a thumping win.
Ffs, don't let me down City...
I’m exactly the same. I feel just the same as when we went out of the league cup to West Ham this season, disappointed but not sickened like I normally would be when losing a big match.

I’m more upset for my old man and other blues I know who are desperate to win the CL and I feel their pain but for me already it’s all about Sunday’s game

Let’s see what they are made of. We win this & go on to win the league then it’s still an incredible season as I feel we are 3/4 players short of being a great team.

I’m exactly the same. I feel just the same as when we went out of the league cup to West Ham this season, disappointed but not sickened like I normally would be when losing a big match.

I’m more upset for my old man and other blues I know who are desperate to win the CL and I feel their pain but for me already it’s all about Sunday’s game
Just hope the injuries and tiredness aren’t too bad. Can’t see Kyle or John having any chance, and Aymeric didn’t look too good. Kev looked shattered and Bernie and Phil must be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.