Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The crowd have a huge job to play in this. We need a wall of noise from kick off to get the players through this. If they come out to a huge backing, they turn that disappointment into determination to secure the league and they don't collapse. Team is going to depend on who is not fucked, zinchenko and Ake are probably coming in will have to see who else is on their arse but sterling and Grealish can't be anywhere near the starting 11.

We've been through a hell of a lot worse back in the day when getting knocked out of a cup meant end of season, often relegation. We've been knocked out of a cup, albeit the CL but we can still win the PL. And i believe we will .
Too fucking true. A bit of perspective is needed round here right now.

Just hope the injuries and tiredness aren’t too bad. Can’t see Kyle or John having any chance, and Aymeric didn’t look too good. Kev looked shattered and Bernie and Phil must be
Agreed. Defence wise Ake won’t let us down though - he’s been in great form and Zin can play. No idea who could play right back - maybe play Egan Riley is it ? KDB only played 70min so so unless there’s an injury we don’t know about he should be ok too.

Could be a great opportunity for Palmer to make a name for himself if Silva and Foden are absent.

Well said. Like I am sure you are I am absolutely devastated tonight, as are my City loving sons (who are in tears and getting shit texts from rag cunts at school who they want to go out and batter) but some of the lashing out in this forum from City “fans” is worse than the rag cunts. Even the Mrs, who hates how much time and money me and the boys spend on football, was looking at indirect flight routes to Paris for us, and to go from that to now is as horrible as it gets. But this team and manager has done us proud, time and time again. As you say let’s get behind the lads on Sunday, it’s what proper fans do, the Geordies will be giving us loads of shit, let’s not give it to ourselves. The league is ALWAYS the main prize, let’s go and win it
Spot on. My youngest was in tears and threw a wobbler but he's got the excuse that he's 10 years old; not sure what the excuse for some of the posters on here is. (Hope your lads can get a sly dig or two in tomorrow without getting into trouble).

Will be interesting to see what team plays. I think we will have to start with raz & Grealish but I’m more concerned about defence & midfield right now.

I hope to god I don’t see fern starting as I don’t see Kev or Bernie start :-(

Agreed. Defence wise Ake won’t let us down though - he’s been in great form and Zin can play. No idea who could play right back - maybe play Egan Riley is it ? KDB only played 70min so so unless there’s an injury we don’t know about he should be ok too.

Could be a great opportunity for Palmer to make a name for himself if Silva and Foden are absent.
I imagine Kev Phil and Bernie may well play, tired but not injured (apart from the niggle Kdb has been carrying for a while now). I imagine the back 4 will be Cancelo Dias Ake and Zinchenko, if Laporte is injured. 4 huge games

Spot on. My youngest was in tears and threw a wobbler but he's got the excuse that he's 10 years old; not sure what the excuse for some of the posters on here is. (Hope your lads can get a sly dig or two in tomorrow without getting into trouble).
They were desperate to get to the final and are devastated. I am gutted but the league comes first for me by miles. Completely agree about the temper tantrum’s on here, I generally think the match going fans react better to defeats than in here, we’ve all grown up watching proper disappointments at a far lower level!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.