Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise surprise… before this game there were no tickets available… tickets now everywhere on the seat planner!
we need to forget tonight and create an amazing atmosphere Sunday. 4 massive games!
You can see what the crowd can do tonight…

Win this and all is forgotten. No reason why we can’t. Come on you blues.

I hope our players are more up for it than some of our bed wetting 'fans'. Get behind the lads and support them or get the fuck out of here with your negativety. City to smash Newcastle 4-1.
Well said. Like I am sure you are I am absolutely devastated tonight, as are my City loving sons (who are in tears and getting shit texts from rag cunts at school who they want to go out and batter) but some of the lashing out in this forum from City “fans” is worse than the rag cunts. Even the Mrs, who hates how much time and money me and the boys spend on football, was looking at indirect flight routes to Paris for us, and to go from that to now is as horrible as it gets. But this team and manager has done us proud, time and time again. As you say let’s get behind the lads on Sunday, it’s what proper fans do, the Geordies will be giving us loads of shit, let’s not give it to ourselves. The league is ALWAYS the main prize, let’s go and win it

I hope our players are more up for it than some of our bed wetting 'fans'. Get behind the lads and support them or get the fuck out of here with your negativety. City to smash Newcastle 4-1.
Absolute nonsense isn’t it. Swallowing the media narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.