Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the knock out stages Real Madrid have put out Paris, Chelsea, the holders, and now us, while Liverpool rather squeaked by Internazionale and then had the gifts of Benfica and Villareal, which didn’t turn out quite as easy. Real Madrid have a superb manager and incredibly good players, and with time to rest I’d put them slight favourites.
Might be my Bluetinted ,but I reckon we are a bit better than the Dippers,whilst I thought we were much better than R.M,I know it doesn't work out like that ,or we would be in the final,but I much prefer your view so I go with your analysis.

In the knock out stages Real Madrid have put out Paris, Chelsea, the holders, and now us, while Liverpool rather squeaked by Internazionale and then had the gifts of Benfica and Villareal, which didn’t turn out quite as easy. Real Madrid have a superb manager and incredibly good players, and with time to rest I’d put them slight favourites.
They are also a team which we should have eliminated a task which could have been undertaken
in either match. Liverpool are at least as good as we are currently and I would expect them to be too good for Madrid. That said they have a couple of match winners in their ranks and history and good fortune suggest they might upset the dippers. Personally I hate both teams and don't give a flying fuck who wins.
Since I no longer read, listen or watch MSM and have a low exposure to social media I really don't care if there is a big wankathon when the dippers win it again.

The players need our support on Sunday after the disappointment of last night. Going to be tough as the players will be mentally and physically drained, can see a few changes with Grealish, Gundogan and Ake starting.

Might be my Bluetinted ,but I reckon we are a bit better than the Dippers,whilst I thought we were much better than R.M,I know it doesn't work out like that ,or we would be in the final,but I much prefer your view so I go with your analysis.
We were better in the two league games against Liverpool when we had a fit team and were brave enough to play our football. Real Madrid just had the weapons and the patience to hurt us, in both legs, but whether they can do that in one game against Liverpool remains to be seen. They’ve now had nine comebacks this season, which is incredible mental strength, and they have the physical energy to match Liverpool, but we’ll see.

It's gonna be awful, the players are deeply discouraged after last night game

They are also a team which we should have eliminated a task which could have been undertaken
in either match. Liverpool are at least as good as we are currently and I would expect them to be too good for Madrid. That said they have a couple of match winners in their ranks and history and good fortune suggest they might upset the dippers. Personally I hate both teams and don't give a flying fuck who wins.
Since I no longer read, listen or watch MSM and have a low exposure to social media I really don't care if there is a big wankathon when the dippers win it again.
I shan’t be watching either, just don’t think it’ll be the shoo-in some fear. Ancelotti mentioned that they had the luck last night, but he also highlighted the fact that they had the energy. If they do win it, it will be deserved.

On more important matters, let’s just hope we get off the mark quickly on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.