Newcastle (H) - Ticket Office Protest

Can anybody tell me what time the tocket office is open on matchdays please. Can't find any info on the official website.

Can anybody tell me what time the tocket office is open on matchdays please. Can't find any info on the official website.
IIRC, the ticket office has one window open 2 hours before kick off. Then maybe 2 windows or more 90 mins before kick off. Hopefully, things improve on the admin front this season.

As a member, this year I still haven't received a digital link for my Newcastle ticket.
Last season these came through days before by email/text.
Don't know why a club that can spend £100mil on a player but seemingly runs the worst ticketing service in sport.
This appalling City IT issue has been a problem for several seasons. The club never explains nor apologises. Shameful.
If Pep ran the squad like City run their IT
we'd be playing in the Football Lrague.

As a member, this year I still haven't received a digital link for my Newcastle ticket.
Last season these came through days before by email/text.
Don't know why a club that can spend £100mil on a player but seemingly runs the worst ticketing service in sport.
This appalling City IT issue has been a problem for several seasons. The club never explains nor apologises. Shameful.
If Pep ran the squad like City run their IT
we'd be playing in the Football Lrague.
I agree with all that and had to call myself, once through, eventually, the person I spoke to was helpful. Sent me a link, but members are supposed to log on and click and download the 'membership' (mobile pass) to your wallet, then the match tickets will default automatically to that pass.

I agree with all that and had to call myself, once through, eventually, the person I spoke to was helpful. Sent me a link, but members are supposed to log on and click and download the 'membership' (mobile pass) to your wallet, then the match tickets will default automatically to that pass.
I was doing the downloads and getting the wallet passes throughout last season. The links arrive days before the games, but nothing so far for tonight's match. I have hard copy of purchase and the mobile pass.
It seems that going digital for many organisations is far being a success and convenient for many fans/customers.
Lancs cricket (OT) went digital this season and it was chaotic for the first home games in April for members. But we are talking here of small numbers! The membership cards/packs were waiting customs clearance for several weeks. I had to use hard copy of my purchase of membership. I queried why the stuff was ordered from another country in the first place, must companies in the NW or the rest of the U.K. who would do it.
The membership pack did eventually arrive in May and contained an A5 size paper outer pack, welcome letter and plastic card.

I was doing the downloads and getting the wallet passes throughout last season. The links arrive days before the games, but nothing so far for tonight's match. I have hard copy of purchase and the mobile pass.
It seems that going digital for many organisations is far being a success and convenient for many fans/customers.
Lancs cricket (OT) went digital this season and it was chaotic for the first home games in April for members. But we are talking here of small numbers! The membership cards/packs were waiting customs clearance for several weeks. I had to use hard copy of my purchase of membership. I queried why the stuff was ordered from another country in the first place, must companies in the NW or the rest of the U.K. who would do it.
The membership pack did eventually arrive in May and contained an A5 size paper outer pack, welcome letter and plastic card.
It's not individual downloads/tickets this season, you download your membership once and then that automatically updates with your seat details each match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.